Taiwanese living in Hong Kong.
Been in global MNCs for whole my life and decided to step out of the comfort zone one day when I wake up.
Pursuing high quality of lifestyle and work performance. Love travelling and food hunting.
Live life to its fullest.
From London to Hong Kong via Europe.
Garage Society HR
Garage Society is a regional coworking company that brings people, ideas and opportunities together.
We understand that everyone works differently, which is why we help businesses work better by building WorkStyle solutions tailored for them. From teams who want quiet spaces with fewer distractions to businesses that need to showcase their products, we have spaces and experiences to fit their WorkStyle.
By helping people to perform to their strengths, we’re able to make a difference, enabling businesses to stay agile, competitive, and attract talent.
Whichever way you prefer to work, Garage Society has a WorkStyle solution for you.
Our purpose is to empower businesses by bringing people, ideas and opportunities together. Through our community-centric approach, we help catalyse growth, collaboration and innovation to create value for everyone.
Understanding needs and connecting them to workspaces is one thing we do well, giving each Garage location its own sense of place. With place being the stage for the overall experience, we integrate programming and people to catalyse success to our community.
This innovative mix is the engine of Garage Society's unique community-centric approach. From our personalised member experience to L&D and events, it’s this blend that creates a community unique to us; Garage Society.
Our Marketing Department is looking for a proactive and collaborative individual to join our teamto help support the Marketing and Communication activities of our coworking spaces.
This is a great opportunity for a talented and creative Marketing Executive to develop in our fast-growing company with APAC exposure.
• Content marketing, social media, graphic design
• University degree holder
• 2+ years experience in content related Marketing/Branding design with copywriting experience being an advantage
• Fresh graduates are also welcomed
• Strong communication skills with a good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
• Good project management skills with the ability to handle a high volume of tasks with speed and attention to detail, whilst working to set deadlines
• A good knowledge of Adobe software Photoshop/Illustrator using MacOS with video editing skills an advantage
• Basic knowledge of digital marketing (SEO, SEM, website management and Google Analytics) and experience of using social media dashboard tools (Buffer, Hootsuite, etc.) would be a plus
• A passion for design and content marketing
• Flexible, organised, self-motivated and result-oriented. Willing to learn with a positive can-do attitude
• Immediate availability is highly preferred
If that sounds like you, please apply through the "Want to Visit" button and we will be shortly in touch!