Culture Technology Limited
Founded in 2001, CTL Group is a Hong Kong based business enterprise. With our core competence in real estate investment and development, we have diversified our business into property management & leasing, elderly care and services, elderly lifestyle & rehabilitation products, experience centers, senior residences, home improvement & corporate consultancy services, hotels, serviced apartments & residences, restaurants & food distribution.
文化科技集團成立於2001年，是一家位於香港的企業集團。因應房地產投資及發展之核心效能，我們已於現有架構下分拆成多元化業務。香港及內地業務範圍包括：房地產發展、物業租賃、專業護理安老院、生活及復康產品（零售及批發)、長者生活體驗中心 、長者住宅及退休社區 、家居改造及企業諮詢服務 、酒店、服務式住宅、餐廳及食品批發。
其中位於屯門的 Forward Living「迎進生活」，與文化村同為文化科技集團之成員，為全新安老概念的單幢混合式長者生活社區，將於2020 年中旬投入服務，為60歲或以上及有照顧需要人士，提供專業護理服務及優質生活選擇。
• Formulate and execute marketing strategies that reflect the brand vision and brand positioning of Culture Homes and our latest senior residence project
• Work together with the marketing department and the operations team to develop a thorough understanding of the business needs, generate insights and develop an annual marketing plan. Manage and maximize the effectiveness of the budget
• Work horizontally and interact with internal departments and external parties in developing and executing integrated on-and-offline marketing programs, update for all publication materials and events and conduct post-program evaluations
• Create and manage digital marketing assets including corporate website, internal and public social media platforms and online marketing
• Formulate SEM/SEO, track and monitor corresponding performances, evaluate user behavior and adjust digital marketing plan accordingly
• Work closely with the production house and graphic design team for coordination and production of application materials and premium related to brand publication and advertising (e.g., brand introduction kit, brochure, leaflets, newsletters, stock image library, etc)
• Organize events and activities including but not limited to project launch events, media tour, public and organization visits, PR events, business awards, exhibitions, seminars, interviews, etc.
• Safeguard the integrity of the brand, and perform quality and consistency control on all communication materials in accordance with the brand's vision, character and tonality
• Develop and monitor resident marketing activities to engage with residents and caregivers in order to increase the acquisition and retention rate;
• Assist with creating and managing community engagement programs, partnership programs and manage relations with stakeholders from the community
• Handle customers’ inquiry and subscription
• Support all the pre-opening and post-opening activities.
• Support ad hoc projects
• Degree holder of Marketing / Business Administration discipline.
• Excellent communication skills and fluency in both oral and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
• Passionate about delivering quality aged care.
• Able to handle multi-tasks and a good team player.
• Detail-oriented, well-organized and creative.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Processing
• 2 years of relevant working experience in health care, personal care, aged care or related industry is an advantage.
If you feel like that is you, please click the "Want to visit" button!