M&C ASIA is the result of a 10 years friendship between Morgan Cousin and César De Sainte Maresville and their common passion for gastronomy. Prepared per seafood experts, brought to your kitchen door in the fastest way.
We source the best from the sea, from common fish like Alantic Cod to very rare ones like French Abalone. We are happy to advice you to try less common species under-utilised or economical to give a little touch of new to your menu and surprise your customers.
We are a multi-cultural team. We respect and promote differences in our daily work. We try to create the best working conditions at the office in order to provide the best customer service for our clients.
We only works on order basis. We deal in direct with small fishmongers in France who select for us the best of the sea. We receive jet-fresh shipments 3 times a week and deliver them to you by temperature controlled trucks. It guarantees you the freshest and the safest product quality.
After more than 10 years, our fast-growing development requires the support of a new motivated Sales Coordinator to develop our private and online sales into the local market.
• Consolidate and place orders for customers
• Follow up daily purchasing through the auctions market days
• Update price on the website
• Benchmark on the competitive trends
• Manage a portfolio of clients
• Manage the order of the customers (prepare and follow up until reception of the order)
• Prospect potential customers
• Build and maintain a strong relationship with the clients and the suppliers
• Participate & elaborate events or trade fairs
• Elaborate newsletter and promotion for the B to C
• Elaborate clients invoicing
• Assist the Operation Manager to increase the turnover of the B to C and market penetration rate
• Present sales/revenue report to the management team
• Passionate in food and beverage, love to talk and to engage with different levels of people
• Eyes on detail, Team player
• Good communication & negotiation skills
• Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese. French is a plus. Fresh Graduates are welcome
• Working experience F&B is a plus