Edvanced is a one-stop continuous learning platform that connects subsidised CEF courses to learners. At Edvanced, we help you find the CEF/CPD courses you need for upskilling or reskilling yourself while getting you funded so that you can focus on what truly matters, learning.
We believe that learning is a lifelong journey and we want to make this journey fun, easy and rewarding for you.
Edvanced's mission is to bring the world more sustainable for lifelong learners and make learning unstoppable.
As human interface and usability are too narrow, people’s experience cannot be covered under a specified facet such as science, interface or industrial design or graphics. We need a great user experience designer who understands design principles (UI), interactive and information design, as well as graphic and media design, which enhance the user experience and minimize the information access cost.
The perfect match eventually leads to user interfaces that create high cognitive loads and to fully understand the nuances of human behaviour which will lead to a great solutions.
The team is building an app from scratch and is in early phases of planning and development. This team is just like a startup and in a fast-paced rapid research, iterate, execute and test path. With in-depth research, the talent will play an influential role in shaping the product fundamentals and long term vision.
What you’ll be doing in this role:
- Develop a human-centric user Interface/Interactive interface
- Leverage tools to measure performance and leverage data to improve initiatives and application features
- Operationalize research insights into actionable, measurable UX goals and ensure accountability across the development lifecycle
- Lead the design and creation of useful and valuable user experiences across mobile platforms
- Create interactive wireframes, personas, sitemaps, prototypes and other materials that communicate design and strategy
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied within design work
- Combining multiple data sources and research insights, optimize the user experience
- Collaborate with computer engineering, marketing research and other departments to achieve cross-disciplinary solution excellence
You are the one if:
- Must have a Hong Kong Bachelor, Masters or PhD degree
- Proficient in visual design, interactive design and wireframing tools
- Articulate, expressive and presentable
- Excellent written and presentation skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
It'd be nice if you also have:
- Work experience in an early stage high-performing startup and cross-functional team culture
- Curious and passionate about technology, science and new products
- Experience in UX/UI research
- Experience in mobile application, coding and testing programming
Jumping on board to this adventure, you'll find us:
- A fast-paced, high-energy environment, which values proactivity and autonomy a lot. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
- A place that encourages personal growth and development