Founded in 2014, Brandnographer is an insight consultancy that specializes in consumer insight, user experience and innovation. We have proudly worked with visionary innovators like Google, Airbnb and IKEA.
Powered by design thinking, our Brandnographers keep digging in the field to nurture the most fruitful insight.
We believe in the power of human-centric innovation and hope to create a world where all product and service can be driven by users. We believe in the power of ethnography. Our Brandnographers keep digging in the field to discover subtle behavior cue and eventually yield fruitful business opportunities.
Reveal targeted consumer life and behavior pattern and capture the moment of truth
2) In-depth Interviews
In-depth interviews allow researchers to dig deeper and yield richest data, follow promising leads to fruitful insights.
3) Cultural Trend
Cultural trend identifies and envisions key influencers that laid behavior changes and formulate patterns
4) Focus Groups
Focus groups uncover your customers’ goals, attitudes, perceptions and motivations. Through our focus group research, we can help directing the strategic vision and creative expression of your brand.
What we need?
With networks throughout the world, Brandnographer is looking for someone who can be the voice of the company through writing. Brandnographer seeks to attract high-caliber talent by offering quality development opportunities and a hands-on environment special to start-up companies. As the Creative Content Intern in Brandnographer, your mission is to create engaging content, enhance the brand, and build a strong online presence that will be able to reach Brandnographer’s target audience.
• Work with the Senior Consultant and Research team to write engaging articles
• Assist Brandnographer team with proofreading
• Do in-depth research to ensure content information is accurate
• Content creation (articles, white papers, blogs, social media posts)
• Create and implement campaigns
• Propose cool and creative media and copy content ideas
• Research for fitting channels to publish articles and white papers
• Outreach to different outlets
• Strong written and spoken English abilities
• Good organisational skills
• 10 week commitment
• Hands on experience with content creation
• Excel at programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel
Click "Want to Visit" if you're interested!