Edvanced is a one-stop continuous learning platform that connects subsidised CEF courses to learners. At Edvanced, we help you find the CEF/CPD courses you need for upskilling or reskilling yourself while getting you funded so that you can focus on what truly matters, learning.
We believe that learning is a lifelong journey and we want to make this journey fun, easy and rewarding for you.
Edvanced's mission is to bring the world more sustainable for lifelong learners and make learning unstoppable.
What you’ll be learning:
During the internship, you can learn what it takes to excel in business development, and experience working in a startup environment! Alongside diverse learning experiences, our interns will be able to experience quality development in a hands-on entrepreneurial environment, special to start-up companies. The hired intern will have the chance to lead and work on projects independently. For those who demonstrate a hard-working and self-driven attitude, you will have the opportunity to join the team after graduation as a permanent team member. Also, a compelling and thorough recommendation letter will be waiting for you!
• Support daily administrative work and materials
• Responsible for admin support and record consolidation
• Discover potential team members for Brandnographer and coordinate interviews with recruiters
• Provide administrative support in applications, data management, general filing and compiling reports
Who we need:
• Good organizational and administrative skills; attentive to details
• Strong sense of responsibility
• Self driven and able to work independently
• Strong written and spoken English and Cantonese abilities; preferably also Mandarin
• Experienced in start-up environments previously