Garage Society is a regional coworking company that brings people, ideas and opportunities together.
We understand that everyone works differently, which is why we help businesses work better by building WorkStyle solutions tailored for them. From teams who want quiet spaces with fewer distractions to businesses that need to showcase their products, we have spaces and experiences to fit their WorkStyle.
By helping people to perform to their strengths, we’re able to make a difference, enabling businesses to stay agile, competitive, and attract talent.
Whichever way you prefer to work, Garage Society has a WorkStyle solution for you.
Our purpose is to empower businesses by bringing people, ideas and opportunities together. Through our community-centric approach, we help catalyse growth, collaboration and innovation to create value for everyone.
Understanding needs and connecting them to workspaces is one thing we do well, giving each Garage location its own sense of place. With place being the stage for the overall experience, we integrate programming and people to catalyse success to our community.
This innovative mix is the engine of Garage Society's unique community-centric approach. From our personalised member experience to L&D and events, it’s this blend that creates a community unique to us; Garage Society.
Our Finance Department is looking for a proactive and collaborative individual to join our team to support Finance and Administrative tasks.
This is a great opportunity for talents like you to develop in our fast-growing company with APAC exposure.
• Responsible in revenue cycle (billing & collection)
• Manage daily receipts reconciliation within the account receivable systems
• Follow up on outstanding receivables with team
• Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries from members
• Recording and review of vendor invoices in the system
• Support with monthly customer billing and cash application in the system
• Ensure daily bank in reconciled and all entries are recorded
• Expenses allocation entries booking in system
• Excellent communication with all related parties internally and externally
• Diploma or above in Accounting/Finance
• At least 2-3 years’ working experience of Accounting/Finance/Administration
• Good communication skills in written & spoken English and Cantonese
• Have a great sense of responsibility and logical mindset, able to follow up cases independently and in a sensible manner
• Well-organized, hardworking, willing to learn
• Experience / Knowledge in using Xero will be an advantage
• HKID holder
Join our growing team by clicking the "Want to Visit" button to apply and fill in your FULL profile.