I am currently working at Fin-Tech Startup company - Grantit Limited as a Human Resource Generalist. This company have given me many opportunity to develop on my skills and very fun work environment to work for!! I am very happy to be part of this company so far.
Grantit is a Hong Kong based financial technology company that specialised in providing online personal financing product through our mobile app.
We are a group of professional and passionate talents who came from all around the world with one same goal. “We are devoted to trendsetting technological advancement, as we believe technology and data will help us build better financial services.”
“We provide Sensible, Simple, Smart and Stress-free digital personal financing solutions.”
One of the most trusted and technologically advanced platforms for availing personal loans online － So far Grantit has achieved an Applied Loan Amount of $200 million. With Grantit, you won’t have to put up collateral or visit a bank branch to get your loan and you will enjoy the best personal credit facilities at the utmost convenience.
We understand the sudden need of cash, that’s why we developed Grantit to help you improve your daily cash flow. We act us a cashflow support offering loans within different ranges. To make our model more transparent and user-friendly, we have built a in-app loan management system. Applying and managing loans has never been easier with our mobile app.
We are looking for a Business Development and Partnership Manager specialising in sales and partnership. If you have experience in building wide connections, maintaining good relationships with people and have a passion for working in a start-up environment, we’d like to meet you!
1. Identify potential partner in the market and plan strategies for future collaborations opportunities
2. Handling partnership overall process, from understanding current needs, finding the suitable partner to 3. successful collaboration.
4. Evaluate the benefits of potential partners and campaigns and manage the process of building both internal and external consensus.
5. Develop key strategic initiatives and find opportunities to optimize the partnership values.
6. Work closely with partner and internal teams from start to finish, build strategic options, align priorities, and growth to ensure effective and efficient execution.
7. Evaluate current and future collaboration options i.e coupon, affiliate and purchase loan
8. Maintain and follow up on partnership by supporting daily operations and other ad hoc topics
Some Qualifications and Skills We Need:
- Bachelor degree holder or above in sales and marketing related disciplines
- Proven at least 4 years experience working in sales and financial related industry
- With problem-solving and critical thinking skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Flexible remote working
- Strong communications and typing skills; Cantonese and English