We are a leading tech company with a team of highly experienced developers, delivering effective and innovative websites, business automation software, SEO and social media marketing services - and all these with an experienced Marketing Strategist to tie it in together.
Diversity and individuality is important to us - and so is your independence and growth.
We believe that businesses deserve better. We focus on effective and efficient innovation in digital marketing and business automation to improve our clients' ROI.
Our dream is to provide our affordable yet high-quality services all around the world.
We want to remove the burden of digital services from the shoulders of the firms, so they can work towards their goals, without getting worried about the high expenses of digital marketing & IT product development.
We are working towards the globalization of our firm, in coming years we will be successfully delivering our services in Europe, United States, Canada, Switzerland.
Let's make most of this digital revolution.
Our organisation is decentralised for effectiveness and efficiency. By putting the client's objectives and strategy at the forefront, we develop the tools that enable their success, with ROI at its centre.
We believe in completing our project ahead of the project closing date.
This is a full-time sales and business development position. An experienced digital marketing sales and BD lead is preferred, but not required.
Our Account Sales and Business Development Lead [Account Sales Leads] are responsible for creating and building strong, sustainable partnerships with our clients. You'll be reaching out to businesses and understanding their challenges and working with our teams to provide a tailored solution that helps our clients get the boost that they need, and are in charge of the entire sales cycle:
- Proactive outreach and lead generation
- Competitor and market monitoring
- Aggressive lead conversion and brand feedback to improve lead qualities
- Client management, quotation and financial budgeting
- Working with tech leads and project managers to align SOW, timeline and expectations
We want committed, driven, curious team mates who have a thick skin, love to solve puzzles and can recognise a good deal. A competitive commission structure is provided.
Hard skills required include:
- A minimum general understanding of marketing and digital marketing (eg you know the difference between the internal workings of SEO and SEM)
- Basic MS Excel and MS Word skills; can create a persuasive Powerpoint slide without using WordArt
- Well-spoken and excellent language skills in English; any second language is a great advantage
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop skills are not required but are great to have
- Minimum 2 years of experience in corporate or retail sales, or customer service / fresh grads or those without relevant experience, you may be considered for the junior account sales roles or other similar roles.
Click 'Want to Visit' now, we'd love to hear from you and chat about the role!