JUST FEEL was founded by Anthony Ngai, Raymond Yang and Matthew Kwok - they are all alumni from The Chinese University of Hong Kong. Raymond and Matthew were both Teaching Fellows from Teach For Hong Kong.
When they were teaching in a primary school, they realised that students were not able to express themselves and thus came into conflicts with classmates often. And Educators and parents play a vital role in shaping children’s self and social awareness.
At JUST FEEL, we believe compassionate communication is crucial for the next-gen in Hong Kong to be mentally healthy. With a holistic, preventive, systematic and affordable approach, we empower educators and parents to embrace feelings and needs. In collaboration with schools, we effectively and efficiently cultivate the culture of compassionate communication.
1) Compassionate School Program - Teachers Training that enables and empower teachers to be more confident, proactive and skillful to build better connections with students, deal with their emotional needs and resolve their conflicts
2) Workshops - Parents Training that supports parent-child communication and introduces strategies for resolving parent-child conflicts
3) Just Feel 感受需要卡 - 一套逾60張的感受需要卡，把抽象的情緒和需要圖像化，讓孩子在「開心」和「不開心」以外，有更多更精準的語彙來表達所思所感。
We hope every school and family can practice compassionate communication, every educator and parent can nurture children with relationship building instead of reward and punishment, and every child can resolve conflicts by expressing their feelings and needs comfortably.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Day-to-day training in local school focusing on social-emotional learning and compassionate communication
• Liaise with school representatives to determine school needs and evaluate the current stage of compassionate school culture
• Design JUST FEEL’s holistic solutions to school (i.e. teachers training, curriculum, relationship-building activities, and environment redesign)
• Provide public training sessions and workshops mainly for educators, parents (and students occasionally)
• Prepare educational materials such as slides, summaries, notes, videos etc
• Manage training budgets and other preparation works
• Conduct detailed evaluations and generate annual reports
• Strong interest in education & children's mental health
• Willingness to learn and grow quickly
• A good team player and also able to work independently
• Strong experience in leading, organizing, facilitating events or activities is critical
Good to Have
• Experience on Compassionate Communication is a plus
• Prior teaching experience is a plus
If you LOVE challenges and you are not afraid to take this one then feel free to apply through the "Want to Visit" button and drop us a line ✌