Female Entrepreneurs Worldwide (FEW) is Asia’s biggest and premier business platform that aims to connect, inspire and empower women for entrepreneurial success, to scale their business locally and globally. The FEW Academy is known for offering female entrepreneurs and professionals with skills, mindset and network for their personal and business development; while the O2O showrooms of FEW serves as market expansion channels for members to promote and sell their products.
Launched in 2015, Female Entrepreneurs Worldwide (FEW) is an international business platform that aims to broaden female fellow's’ access to resources and support and scale their business locally and globally through offering business networks, masterclasses, sales events and consulting services. FEW currently has operations in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Singapore.
We currently have over 5,000 registered female members and particularly are developing the network in Greater China. From November 2017, we will offer a mobile app where our members can learn business skills and get insider news from industry experts and influencers. The learning topics cover from business, marketing & communications, investment & finance, legal & compliance, technology to lifestyle. Another salient feature is connection. Members will be able to connect and find potential business partners, clients and investors within the FEW networks.
• Fully understand the company’s vision, brand positioning, target clients and offerings.
• Demonstrates advanced products knowledge and prepare sales script
• Develop sales and BD strategy for the corporate membership and listed services with the aim of establishing sales channels and
delivering sales revenue
• Find new target markets and penetrate them to drive sales
• Collect feedback from clients and assist the marketing team to develop and improve marketing strategies
• Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events; Identify a list of potential clients and establish rapport and arrange meetings.