With one foot in the world of education and the other in technology, Preface aims to nurture and empower those with a passion to teach to suit the ever changing learning landscape around the world with our new educational product - Preface NOMAD.
Preface NOMAD reimagines a new classroom setting outside a traditional classroom and explores an environment that enables learning and teaching without physical limits or boundaries. All teachers will undergo a comprehensive training program provided by the certified MIT Trainers from Preface.
Since 2014, PREFACE has focused on providing education solutions to those that feels disconnected with the traditional learning methods. We believe that the world has improved and evolved at a speed that the education systems failed to match.
Driven by our motto that “There isn’t a thing that cannot be learnt”, PREFACE is here to deliver a solution to the mismatch via technology. We are here to offer a course so personalised that there isn’t a way a learner would be neglected; a curriculum so approachable that any learner would understand, and a delivery method so efficient that no one would say no to.
So don’t get us wrong, we are not just an education centre, but a game-changer and influencer in learning - from the learning spaces, our education Concept Store at Preface Coffee where coffee meets learning, to the course offerings and the new way of learning with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Technology.
We are scaling up quickly, and Preface needs someone to keep the momentum moving! If you are someone who is comfortable working in an agile environment, loves tackling market problem and influencing people, then you’re probably looking at the right job.
Read on if you want to thrive in our game-changing, yet fun and autonomous start-up culture!
As an ideal candidate, you will display the following core competencies:
- Very attentive to details,and manage tasks effectively and efficiently
- Enjoy continually manage both internal and external relationships
- Always curious and want to learn more, gaining insight from observation
- Optimizing processes, being accurate and quick
- Actively listen, taking intentional and thoughtful action
Your key responsibilities will be in the following areas:
- Create a welcoming and collaborative environment to both colleagues and clients
- Serve as the primary point of contact for Preface and provide with excellence customer services
- Support your team or other teams in hosting events or classes, by assisting with the customer services, admin logistics and after-event follow up etc
- Address day-to-day operation issues including class schedule, teacher's schedule and guest enquiries and administrative work etc
- Build, communicate and maintain policies, guidelines and procedures
- Recommend best practices to your Manager for the benefit of the company related to student's experience, sales, hospitality, operations, staff relations etc
- Support your manager in nomad teacher's recruitment, orientation, employee relation strategies, guidelines and procedures etc
- Passionate and believes in Preface’s mission and vibes
- Demonstrate excellence in customer services skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills