We are a group of online marketing specialists focusing on Digital Marketing, KOL and E-commerce since 2016.
Our agency is one of the fastest growing online marketing agencies in Hong Kong with over HKD72 million advertising dollars per annum.
We believe in fair shares, hard work and achieving a win-win situation for our advertisers, our staff and our company. We feel that by giving a fair share of the rewards to the staff, a company will in turn enhance its productivity and creativity. That will lead to advertisers, receiving better service and greater value for their marketing budget.
An agency built on ideas and dependent upon the people behind them. A culture that doesn't just respect talents but cherishes it as the most important asset of the company. And a community where you can freely express your thoughts, the place you can truly go limitless.
We're looking for all-rounders — independent thinkers who thrive as part of a team. We recognize that everyone is different, and everyone will bring their own unique experiences and perspectives to the team, even the non-experienced ones.
• PR and marketing campaign calendar to ensure regular content on the website/social media
• Plan and manage a series of digital campaigns and advertising buy
• Develop strategic campaigns material, media press, internal and external communication
• Overseeing all content creation activities, edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
• Repurposing content for different mediums including social media and video
• Pitch media to enhance media exposure for our clients
• Build and maintain a good relationship with media (both online and offline)
• Achieve optimum coverage on all PR platforms (print, digital and social media)
• Co-ordinate with external and internal parties to ensure the smooth execution of digital marketing and PR functions
• Candidates with very good attitude but less experience will be considered as Assistant PR & Marketing Manager
• 4 years related working experience, preferably in advertising agency, PR agency and media platforms
• Solid contact with media and social communities
• Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations or other related discipline
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English & Chinese
• Proactive, self-initiated, good interpersonal skills and flexible to work
• Proficiency in MS Office
Click "Want to Visit" to join us now!