HULA (Thehula.com) is an e-commerce consignment platform for the resell of designer womenswear, selling over 5000 pieces in mostly new or never worn conditions, across 1000 brands from Isabel Marant to Chanel. We have just launched the very first pre-owned warehouse in Hong Kong, so now have an off and online experience, where we host monthly events. As well as helping the environment with fashion sustainability, HULA also donate 5% of our net profits to partnered charities. If you would like to be part of a dynamic start up with a relaxed, fun and energetic team - we look forward to meet you!
HULA is a sustainable fashion community, helping the planet - one sale at a time. HULA benefits the seller, the buyer, the environment and someone who needs our help!
We have a Butler Service where we do all the hard work for our consigners - from collection, listing, uploading, storage and communicating with buyers - so our sellers dont have to lift a finger!
HULA is a e-commerce platform with a walk-in warehouse space. As well as selling on these two channels, we also have partnerships with other resellers, marketplaces such as Farfetch, Zalora etc. We require a new member to help us coordinate these points of sale.
• To be able to help curate products for each platform, looking at target customer and past sales
• To be very organised to update internal worksheets
• To be able to communicate with relevant HULA team for scheduling uploads
• To have a sales mindset, being able to look at sales figures
• Work on data and analytics to ensure the right products are uploaded for each platform
• To help upload / organise uploads on these platforms and able to train new members to upload
• Be on top of any upcoming marketing pushes these platforms might provide and work with marketing team on implementing them
• Would suit a person who has a fashion background, is analytical, meticulous, sales driven, organised and who is proficient on excel.
• To have good spoken and written English.
As HULA is a growing start up, there could be a high chance of being promoted quite soon if you are the right candidate.
Hours: Mon-Fri 11am-7pm
Location: Wong Chuk Hang (3 min walk from MTR)
Click "Want to visit' to join us in the Fashion industry!