We use our understanding of risk to connect providers of capital with SMEs and others who need it, to provide the liquidity needed for today's dynamic supply chains.
We create growth potential by bringing simplicity to the most complex part of commerce - the supply chain.
We reduce waste by predicting what is needed, where and when.
We create opportunity by using this knowledge to fund suppliers with reduced risk.
We help supply chains meet rapidly changing demand with greater resilience. We are redefining the supply chain by combining AI with real-world experience and applying it to every step: SUPPLIER FUNDING, LOGISTICS, AND PREDICTIVE DEMAND.
Matching Demand with Supply and Transparency
Predicting trends isn’t rocket science, it is data science. AI allows us to analyze causes and effects at scale. And our SAAS solutions allows you to quickly and easily understand the state of your Supply Chain - creating efficiency though clarity.
We are looking for a data scientist that will help us discover the information hidden in vast
amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your
primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and
building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN,
Naive Bayes, Logistics Regression, SVM, Decision Forests, PCA etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Python (3.6, 3.7,3.8), R, Weka,
NumPy, Pandas, Keras, Boto, Pytorch, Tensorflow, etc. Excellence in at least one of these is
- Experience with supply chain business or applied use cases is preferred
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as Tableau, PowerBI, D3.js, GGplot, etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig - Experience with NoSQL
databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase, CouchDB
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Data-oriented personality
- PHP, Laravel, C#, AWS, Azure
- University degree
Click "Want to Visit" to be the game-changer!