ShareRing™ is the first global marketplace which allows you to securely access, connect and pay for sharing and rental goods or services anywhere in the world, at any time.
The sharing economy is a newly emerging, but highly fragmented industry, currently worth over $100 billion. It is predicted to grow to at least $335 billion by 2051.
ShareRing™ maintains it can be the Amazon of the sharing economy. Why? Simple - ShareRing™ will enable you, and millions like you, to use a single app that gives you access to any available asset you wish to rent, borrow or share anywhere in the world at any time.
ShareRing are the developers of the ShareLedger blockchain, a ‘smart service system’ that makes it far easier on a global level for millions of customers to access, and use on demand, a wide range of assets within the fast-growing sharing economy.
ShareRing™ has incorporated a number of core elements that together create the smart sharing on-demand service system. These elements are:
1) ShareLedger - A custom-designed distributed blockchain, which is already in development. ShareLedger will be harvesting one of the most recent developments in blockchain technology, i.e. a dual token mechanism. ShareToken (SHR) will be used as the utility token of the platform, while the second token, SharePay (SHRP), will be used as the currency for sharing services.
2) Aspects of a proven platform and API which are already being used worldwide in the sharing economy.
3) A clever, integrated smartphone app
4) Ongoing mechanisms for creating a strong and growing network of providers and users
We are always interested in talking with rental and sharing service providers globally!
• Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
• Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
• Maintain a digital dashboard of several different accounts
• Coordinate with the sales team to create marketing campaigns
• Prepare emails to send out to customers
• Monitor key online marketing metrics to track the success
• Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms
• Ensure that the brand message is consistent
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or business
• 2+ Years of Experience in Digital Marketing
• Experience executing paid social media campaigns
• Full understanding of all social media platforms
• Knowledge of content management systems
• Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe
• Incredible attention to detail
• Problem-solving skills
• Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
For any interested parties, please click the "Want the visit" button and we will be shortly in touch!