The ShiftCam was founded in early 2017, we worked on making the most seamless transition from your smartphone to a professional camera and made it accessible to everyone. You don't need to be a professional photographer to capture creative and precious memories. We ensure that nothing gets in the way.
We believe the best part of memories is making them. That’s why we strived to create the best possible tool for you to do so.
In 2017, the ShiftCam team came up with an ingenious product combining a comprehensive set of 6 camera-enhancing lenses in 1 convenient and portable iphone case. The World’s 6-in-1 Dual Lens Case for iphone 7/8 Plus.
We are a group of photographers, designers, engineers, and operation folks who had a vision of taking photography to a whole new level and we hope that the ShiftCam has done that for you.
You see the world around you, ShiftCam allows you to capture it better. No more juggling tiny clip-ons and missing the moment. This is the perfect utility phonecase for photographers of all levels.
It’s as simple as SHIFT, POINT, SHOOT.
We are seeking a strong and friendly attentive individual who can be responsible for orchestrating and delivering across all areas of our branding, design, and content creation. You will help the future development of ShiftCam's Global Branding & Content Creation.
You will be working closely mainly with the Brand Experience Manager & Marketing Manager. We have a very international team (With members coming from Canada, Netherlands, Australia, UK, Taiwan, and HK).
• Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content (e.g. brand guidelines, storytelling, creative contents)
• Manage social media marketing campaigns (FB & IG, @Shiftlens)
• Create and develop online and offline materials with the open-minded and flexible manner
• Engage in various discussions to align our branding strategy and product development
• Discuss and provide creative ideas on marketing promotion
• Passionate in MOBILE photography & videography is a MUST (It could be your regular IG post about your hobby or you have your own Youtube channel/ blog or something similar)
• Experience with social media and familiar with current social media trends
• Proactive, independent, responsible and self-motivated with a can-do attitude
• Fresh Graduate are also welcome
• Potential candidate with more experience might be converted to Full-time upon review
Good to have:
• Familiar with western culture/ educated abroad/ exchange abroad is a BIG PLUS
• Able to travel occasionally in the US and/or overseas for trade shows (Optional)
Please click "Want to Visit" to apply and remember to fill in your profile!