The ShiftCam was founded in early 2017, we worked on making the most seamless transition from your smartphone to a professional camera and made it accessible to everyone. You don't need to be a professional photographer to capture creative and precious memories. We ensure that nothing gets in the way.
We believe the best part of memories is making them. That’s why we strived to create the best possible tool for you to do so.
In 2017, the ShiftCam team came up with an ingenious product combining a comprehensive set of 6 camera-enhancing lenses in 1 convenient and portable iphone case. The World’s first 6-in-1 Dual Lens Case for iphone 7/8 Plus.
We are a group of photographers, designers, engineers, and operation folks who had a vision of taking photography to a whole new level and we hope that the ShiftCam has done that for you.
You see the world around you, ShiftCam allows you to capture it better. No more juggling tiny clip-ons and missing the moment. This is the perfect utility phonecase for photographers of all levels.
It’s as simple as SHIFT, POINT, SHOOT.
We are looking for a dynamic and innovative Digital Media & Designer intern who will support and promote Shiftcam's upcoming product launch - ProGrip (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOYsr18agM0&t=2s), this includes but not limited to writing press releases, developing video contents (By MOBILE), engage with our KOL based in North America, etc... (We can always tailor something based on your skills tho).
You will be working closely mainly with the Brand Experience Manager & Video Editing Guru to ensure our brand message is aligned to all of our press releases and blog articles. We have a very international team (With members coming from Canada, Netherlands, Australia, UK, Taiwan, and HK).
• Research and assist in developing creative concepts
• Conduct MOBILE photo & video shooting
• Editing, planning, and creating videos for the website and social media
• Project execution for creative campaigns and coordinate the whole process with our North America Lead
• Work closely with the team to provide graphic support, including Product Design, Digital Marketing & Trade Marketing team to design and execute all purposes of communication material
• Passionate in MOBILE photography & videography is a MUST (It could be your regular IG post about your hobby or you have your own Youtube channel/blog or something similar)
• Experience with social media and familiar with current social media trends
• Independent worker who can come up with own ideas
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail.
• Fresh Graduate are also welcome
• Potential candidate with more experience might be converted to Full-time upon review
Good to have:
• Familiar with western culture/ educated abroad/ exchange abroad is a BIG PLUS
• Able to travel occasionally in the US and/or overseas for trade shows (Optional)
Please click "Want to Visit" to apply and remember to fill in your profile!