We (Ztore.com) are an online supermarket with same-day delivery, selling quality groceries and home essentials. You can simply buy what you want anywhere anytime online. Through our certificated payment gateway, you just choose your favorite delivery time slot and you will receive your delivery at home fast and safe.
Our vision is to Deliver A Better Living to our customers through choices that really matter and excellent service.
Ztore has an innovative and open-minded culture. Ztore blends the Traditional Values with cutting-edge technology. We develop our people by empowering them with decision-making authorities in everyday-life at Ztore.
Ztore is undergoing rapid expansion and we are looking forward to you joining our energetic and creative team. You will find out that it’s more than just a JOB.
WHY are we looking for this position?
We are looking for a project manager to build and lead a new internal product team to transform our internal system. By integrating our recently established data warehouse and various machine learning services, the intelligent system will automate trivial tasks, and by also interactively visualizing consumer and merchandise data, enable business users to rapidly optimise our product offerings. As the project manager, you will communicate closely with business teams to analyse the fundamental constraints and design a system that will automate the processes efficiently. You will lead a small team of developers to implement your solutions, while occasionally getting hands-on to validate key components in your proposed solution. You will also oversee the design of the user interface, as well as user feedback analysis to ensure user adoption.
WHAT duties will you be responsible for?
• Reporting to the CEO, build and lead a team to innovate business processes
• Analyse the fundamental constraints of current processes related to merchandise management
• Design and develop workflow automation systems leveraging available technologies
• Lead the team to develop the applications in an agile and iterative cycle, continuously refining the user requirement
• Plan and deliver effective user trainings with deep considerations in adoption cost and knowledge gap
• Bachelor’s degree in information systems or other related disciplines
• 2-3 years of experience in system development or business analysis
• Experience in developing software products from idea through prototyping to pilots, as the leader/owner
• Working knowledge in managing an agile development cycle (experience managing a large team NOT required)
• Deep insight in digitalizing business workflows, including knowhow about technology research and deploying automated solutions
• Remarkable ability in explaining practical implications of complex systems in simple and relevant terms to end users
• Competence in working with people with vastly different work culture and from all levels in an organization
• Working/Project experience in at least one of:
---Backend development (Python) with database (Relational or document)
---Frontend development (Any modern Js framework)
• Fluency in Cantonese and good written English
• Greenfield projects with foundations laid
• Opportunity and technological support to design innovative, intelligent systems
• Support for learning (Opportunities to attend workshops during working hour, allowance for self-learning and reference books)