Garage Society is a regional coworking company that brings people, ideas and opportunities together.
We understand that everyone works differently, which is why we help businesses work better by building WorkStyle solutions tailored for them. From teams who want quiet spaces with fewer distractions to businesses that need to showcase their products, we have spaces and experiences to fit their WorkStyle.
By helping people to perform to their strengths, we’re able to make a difference, enabling businesses to stay agile, competitive, and attract talent.
Whichever way you prefer to work, Garage Society has a WorkStyle solution for you.
Our purpose is to empower businesses by bringing people, ideas and opportunities together. Through our community-centric approach, we help catalyse growth, collaboration and innovation to create value for everyone.
Understanding needs and connecting them to workspaces is one thing we do well, giving each Garage location its own sense of place. With place being the stage for the overall experience, we integrate programming and people to catalyse success to our community.
This innovative mix is the engine of Garage Society's unique community-centric approach. From our personalised member experience to L&D and events, it’s this blend that creates a community unique to us; Garage Society.
As the Junior Community Executive at Garage Society, you will be responsible for making sure that the service provided at Garage Society exceeds the expectation of all members of Garage Society.
• Ensure the highest standard of customer service is maintained
• Proactively seek opportunities to drive higher quality service
• Assist members and their guests in the friendliest yet professional manner
• Management support on operations which include space maintenance and liaison with partners such as building management
• Business/admin support including purchasing, vendor management, bookkeeping, and accounting
• Be responsible for assisting in the running and coordination of events as well as other projects
• Provide other secretarial and administrative support as required
• University degree or above
• A team player who is willing to learn and take on new challenges
• Prior experience in the service or hospitality sector will be an advantage
• Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills
• Strong sense of responsibility, adaptability and an eye for detail
• Enjoy interacting with people and being exposed to multi-cultural / international work environment
• Presentable and with a pleasant personality
• Familiar with MS Word and Excel (basic accounting knowledge will be an advantage)
• Basic design skills and proficiency in Photoshop/Illustrator is a plus
• MUST speak fluent English and Cantonese. Mandarin an advantage
• Candidates with lighter experience will be considered for a Junior Community Ambassador position
If that sounds like you, please click the "Want to Visit" button and we will be shortly in touch!