Garage Society is a regional coworking company that brings people, ideas and opportunities together.
We understand that everyone works differently, which is why we help businesses work better by building WorkStyle solutions tailored for them. From teams who want quiet spaces with fewer distractions to businesses that need to showcase their products, Garage Society has spaces and experiences that fit around you.
Our purpose is to empower businesses by bringing people, ideas and opportunities together. Through our community-centric approach, we help catalyse growth, collaboration and innovation to create value for everyone.
Understanding needs and connecting them to workspaces is one thing we do well, giving each Garage location its own sense of place. With place being the stage for the overall experience, we integrate programming and people to catalyse success to our community.
This innovative mix is the engine of Garage Society's unique community-centric approach. From our personalised member experience to L&D and events, it’s this blend that creates a community unique to us; Garage Society.
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂’𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴
· Creating content calendars for all platforms, making sure that content is aligned to the overall
messaging defined by the Senior Management Team
· Scheduling and publishing all social content for across different platforms including Instagram
(feed and stories), Facebook, and LinkedIn amongst others
· Analysing digital channel performance across digital touchpoints including web, search, social
media and email to prepare weekly report for the team to review and improve on marketing
· Owning goals/KPIs for social media channels, including content, follower growth, and engagement
· Assuring best-in-class quality of all posts including grammar, accuracy, tone, etc.
· Engaging regularly with members on the social media community, informing and delighting
· Participating in conceptualising campaign ideas across multiple initiatives/regions/departments
· Supporting the Marketing Manager on strategizing and creating core campaigns to drive
conversion for all Garage products
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮’𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝
· University degree holder in Communications, Marketing, New Media or related field of study
· Proven work experience of 2 years minimum in large reach social media account management
· Background in performance-based social media marketing, supported by strong SEO / SEM
· Strong understanding of online and social media landscape
· Deep knowledge of organic social strategies and paid acquisition channels
· Experience in developing a loyal audience through social media
· In-depth knowledge with online analytical tools and data analysis skills
· Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret results and take action to increase the
effectiveness of social media campaigns
· A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online and identify opportunities and
trends across various emerging platforms
· Knowledge of writing effective copy for SEO in assorted styles across multiple platforms
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, and Fluent in English and Cantonese
· Must be a team player and can easily collaborate with regional teams
If this sounds like you, please click the 'Want to Visit' button and we will be in touch shortly!