PUREARTH is an iconic, award-winning wild-harvested, artisanal skincare, and wellness brand, which offers ancient Ayurvedic wisdom for a modern lifestyle.
公平貿易 純素 零殘忍
We value clean beauty and wellness.
Founded in 2014 by Kavita Khosa, the brand offers an award-winning, artisanal skincare collection, carefully formulated by hand in micro-batches, harnessing the potency of rare and precious botanicals wild-harvested ecologically or cultivated organically by farmers and grassroots producers at soaring altitudes in the pristine Himalayas.
We equally value the ingredients, maker, and you. Each Purearth creation you buy makes you a co-creator, supporting fair trade, income generation for grassroots producers and marginalized women, and reducing gender bias.
Born from a desire to reconnect with the Earth, we seek to foster a culture of conscious consumption, working with microcredit women self-help groups in the soaring altitudes of the pristine Himalayas, reducing societal inequities and gender inequality.
Our environmental initiatives support biodynamic and organic farming methods, carbon offsets through reforestation projects, sanitation, eco-toilets, and women’s health and wellness programs by partnering with NGOs, CBOs, women micro-credit and self-help groups in the remotest villages of the Himalayas.
Join the movement, gather PureSeeds & grow with us! (IG: @purearth.hk @purepurposefoundation)
COME JOIN US
Are you passionate about green, clean beauty and organic skincare and wellness?
Do you aspire to work with a commitment to sustainable, ethical beauty practices?
• Identify and build up the company's brand image
• Create and execute online and offline marketing campaigns
• Develop and execute various marketing plans and strategies
• Coordinate with different teams to manage promotional and public events
• Research and analyse on competitors' strategies and activities
• Research and identify the changes in customers' trend and develop new brand image
• 3-5 years work experience in luxury-retail
• Excellent English and Chinese skills
• People-person with superb communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Adobe and MS Office Suites
• Passionate about clean beauty and sustainability
Company culture & perks:
• You will thrive in a high energy, flat hierarchy, collegial work atmosphere and enjoy working independently as part of a small global team.
Think you're the perfect fit for us? Please click the "Want to Visit" button to apply!