Commas are used to separate words and word groups. It represents connection, continuity and infinite possibilities.
Three Commas is a combination of co-working and business centre which provides professional concierge service and business solutions to start-ups, small businesses and freelancers. Each of the private offices is designed with windows, private balconies and noise reduced walls to create a comfortable and spacious working environment. Three commas strive to foster an affordable and crossed platform to people looking for collaboration opportunities, business growth and networking.
We strive to foster a coworking and crossed platform for start-ups, small businesses, freelancers and entrepreneurs looking for collaboration opportunities, business growth and networking.
We support our clients' businesses not only with professional concierge service but also a wide range of amenities such as a meeting room, all-you-can-drink beverages, lounge area, printer and high-speed internet. You can just focus on getting work done as we will take care of the rest for you.
What is your goal? We’re here to help you to nurture and grow your business.
Find us on IG @threecommashk and FB @ ThreeCommasofficesuites.
About Three Commas:
Three Commas is a crossed platform service office provider. Our quality workspace offers the warmest and most welcoming office experience. We are more than just a place to work. We are looking for talented individuals to join our family, for our Asia expansion.
• Conduct routine inspection of the premises and arrange preventative maintenance
• Perform daily administrative work and maintain the workspace in good order and condition
• Liaise with agencies, vendors, and suppliers to maximize efficiency and control budget
• Conduct office tours and presentations, handle customer enquiries, contracts and negotiation in a profession manner
• Build and maintain an excellent relationship with tenants and assisting their requests
• Manage customer database and work closely with marketing to drive new business
• Manage our receptions, meeting rooms and business lounges
• Organize irregular networking events at the centre
• Involve and execute of any ad-hoc projects
• Candidate must have 2 years or more relevant experience in service offices or co-working spaces, customer service, hospitality or facilities management role
• Great analytical mind
• Proficient in MS office applications, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Excellent command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin is a must
• Warm, friendly and energetic
• Well organized with detailed minded, and able to work independently
• Hard-working, able to multi-tasks, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Initiative & good communication skills
Click " Want to visit" if you want to work in a startup environment!