We are a startup developing a social commerce platform dress-as.com and our IOS & Android mobile app Dress-as will be launched in Sep 2020.
Our upcoming mobile app is a comprehensive fashion app, partnered with an 8 million followers fashion community on Instagram: @americanstyle. We collaborate with fashion brands and KOLs to provide services ranging from browsing outfit ideas to purchasing well-fitting fashion items, bringing a brand new shopping experience to fashion lovers by A.I. technology.
Dress-as is an inspiring fashion platform with the beliefs:
"Fashion is about dressing according to what’s fashionable. Style is more about being yourself." by Oscar de la Renta
"Style is something each of us already has, all we need to do is find it." by Diane von Furstenberg
Dress-as’s mission is to connect fashion enthusiasts and deliver inspirations. We are building a global community where each of you can discover own style, self expression and dream in your soul. We are supporting by @americanstyle which is gathering more than 8 millions of fashion lovers and influencers from around the world on Instagram.
Enjoy being with us! Connect, inspire and be inspired on Dress-as.
Fashion is about dressing according to what’s fashionable. Style is more about being yourself. All we need to do is find it. Join the largest fashion-focused community. Find your style by getting inspiration from your favourite fashion influencers.
We aspire to be one of the the largest fashion social networks with the latest technology (AI) to connect with fashion lovers, fashion influencers and fashion brands!
You are going to do:
- Develop new backend features for Dress-as
- Optimise the backend and app to maximise speed and scale
- Develop new features for Android & iOS app (Dress-as) with React Native
- Support/ Maintain/ Debug the exiting mobile app Dress-as, backend & API
- Write well designed code which can be reused & integrated easily by other teammates
- Coordinate and propose solutions with the founder/tech lead to achieve a wanted user experience
About your skills:
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Programming (related disciplines)
- Experience in Node.js & React Native
- Hand-on experiences in mobile app development
- Proficient in Relational & Non-relational Database
- Proficient in AWS Cloud & Google Cloud Server
- API development
- Highly motivated
- Quick learner, passionate and eager to learn
- Enjoy trying new things and cutting edge technology
- Strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Enjoy working in a startup environment
You can learn:
- The latest and cutting edge technologies
- Maintain the balance between technology & business needs
- Solve interesting problems with a high degree of autonomy
*Fresh graduates are welcomed
*Portfolio will be required at interview
Think you're the perfect fit for us? Please click the "Want to Visit" button to apply!