With one foot in the world of education and the other in technology, Preface aims to nurture and empower those with a passion to teach to suit the ever changing learning landscape around the world with our new educational product - Preface NOMAD.
Preface NOMAD reimagines a new classroom setting outside a traditional classroom and explores an environment that enables learning and teaching without physical limits or boundaries. All teachers will undergo a comprehensive training program provided by the certified MIT Trainers from Preface.
Since 2014, PREFACE has focused on providing education solutions to those that feels disconnected with the traditional learning methods. We believe that the world has improved and evolved at a speed that the education systems failed to match.
Driven by our motto that “There isn’t a thing that cannot be learnt”, PREFACE is here to deliver a solution to the mismatch via technology. We are here to offer a course so personalised that there isn’t a way a learner would be neglected; a curriculum so approachable that any learner would understand, and a delivery method so efficient that no one would say no to.
So don’t get us wrong, we are not just an education centre, but a game-changer and influencer in learning - from the learning spaces, our education Concept Store at Preface Coffee where coffee meets learning, to the course offerings and the new way of learning with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Technology.
We are scaling up quickly, and Preface needs someone to keep the momentum moving! If you are someone who is comfortable working in an agile environment, loves tackling market problem and influencing people, then you’re probably looking at the right job.
Read on if you want to thrive in our game-changing, yet fun and autonomous start-up culture!
As an ideal candidate, you will display the following core competencies:
- Passionate and believes in Preface’s mission and vibes
- Enjoys solving problems with a proactive mindset
- Able to work in a dynamic environment, with flexibility and foresight
- Very attentive to details and be able to maintain confidences
- Actively listens and be a supportive force for the team
Your key responsibilities will be in the following areas:
- Plan and orchestrate work to ensure the senior executives’ priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld
- Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, preparing for reports, presentations, and communications on the executive's behalf
- Manage professional scheduling for senior executives, including making appointments, organizing travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics
- Act as a team player ensuring that priority activities and responsibilities are carried out
- Manage communication between senior executives and any related parties, liaising with internal and external executives on various projects. tasks and meetings
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite
Respond to routine inquiries and those requiring knowledge of the company's activities or its internal administrative procedures
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Strong time-management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
- Ability to keep company confidences
- At least 1 year of working experience preferred
Interested parties please click "Want to visit"! Remember to fill in your profile, and attach your C V to your profile!