The ShiftCam was founded in early 2017, we worked on making the most seamless transition from your smartphone to a professional camera and made it accessible to everyone. You don't need to be a professional photographer to capture creative and precious memories. We ensure that nothing gets in the way.
We believe the best part of memories is making them. That’s why we strived to create the best possible tool for you to do so.
In 2017, the ShiftCam team came up with an ingenious product combining a comprehensive set of 6 camera-enhancing lenses in 1 convenient and portable iphone case. The World’s first 6-in-1 Dual Lens Case for iphone 7/8 Plus.
We are a group of photographers, designers, engineers, and operation folks who had a vision of taking photography to a whole new level and we hope that the ShiftCam has done that for you.
You see the world around you, ShiftCam allows you to capture it better. No more juggling tiny clip-ons and missing the moment. This is the perfect utility phonecase for photographers of all levels.
It’s as simple as SHIFT, POINT, SHOOT.
We are looking for an organised & resourceful person to take care of all of our logistics management after we had launched our latest product - ProGrip (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOYsr18agM0&t=2s). This person will be the mastermind behind Shiftcam's fast-growing e-commerce business and a key driver of our expansion globally (Eg. North America, Europe and SEA).
We understand that sometimes logistics & shipments will require high accuracy which could be challenging. Therefore, you will be working closely with Logistics & Inventory Manager & Customer Relations Lead which we have your back!
• Manage Shiftcam's logistic network, this includes receiving, picking, packing all incoming shipments
• Conduct daily cycle count, quality assurance and ensuring all stocking info are accurate on the inventory system
• Actively coordination & follow-up with courier service providers to fulfill brand promises by delivering a seamless shopping experience
• Working closely with Customer Service Lead to generate high customer satisfaction through impeccable accuracy on shipping orders
• Propose any suggestions to improve the overall logistics workflow to ensure success in the long-run
• Bonus - you are also welcome to become the face of Shiftcam by featuring yourself on our regular webinars
To join Shiftcam, you should be a person who is:
• Higher Diploma or above education background
• Minimum 1+ years of experience in logistics, warehouse operations is preferred
• Good level of English and Cantonese
• Detail-oriented, highly organised, crystal clear mind and self-disciplined
• Independent worker who can come up with own ideas
• Fresh Graduate are also welcome
We value attitude and transferable skills as our first priority when hiring. We don't expect you to know the exact logistics flow of Shiftcam right at first, but you will shadow a more senior member and getting used to it by time.
Please click "Want to Visit" to apply and remember to fill in your profile!