With one foot in the world of education and the other in technology, Preface aims to nurture and empower those with a passion to teach to suit the ever changing learning landscape around the world with our new educational product - Preface NOMAD.
Preface NOMAD reimagines a new classroom setting outside a traditional classroom and explores an environment that enables learning and teaching without physical limits or boundaries. All teachers will undergo a comprehensive training program provided by the certified MIT Trainers from Preface.
Since 2014, PREFACE has focused on providing education solutions to those that feels disconnected with the traditional learning methods. We believe that the world has improved and evolved at a speed that the education systems failed to match.
Driven by our motto that “There isn’t a thing that cannot be learnt”, PREFACE is here to deliver a solution to the mismatch via technology. We are here to offer a course so personalised that there isn’t a way a learner would be neglected; a curriculum so approachable that any learner would understand, and a delivery method so efficient that no one would say no to.
So don’t get us wrong, we are not just an education centre, but a game-changer and influencer in learning - from the learning spaces, our education Concept Store at Preface Coffee where coffee meets learning, to the course offerings and the new way of learning with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Technology.
We are scaling up quickly, and Preface needs someone to keep the momentum moving! If you are someone who is comfortable working in an agile environment, loves tackling market problem and influencing people, then you’re probably looking at the right job.
Read on if you want to thrive in our game-changing, yet fun and autonomous start-up culture!
As an ideal candidate, you will display the following core competencies:
- Very attentive to details,and manage tasks effectively and efficiently
- Enjoy continually manage both internal and external relationships
- Always curious and want to learn more, gaining insight from observation
- Optimizing processes, being accurate and quick
- Actively listen, taking intentional and thoughtful action
Your key responsibilities will be in the following areas:
- Serve as the primary point of contact and create a welcoming and collaborative environment to clients and partners with the highest level of customer services
- Act as Preface's brand ambassador, deliver our core values to clients and strive to achieve our mission
- Excite, engage and educate clients through calls, emails or text and events to educate them and drive growth in Preface's offering and answering questions
- Work and support our community initiatives designed to foster connections and maintain a good relationship with clients, including event support and logistics, communications, and administrative follow-ups
- Address day-to-day operational needs of clients and partners by collaborating with Training, Sales and other groups who support the administration of crucial functions
- Continuously track, analyze and report on the metrics of the team - operational data, customers feedbacks and inquiries to identify opportunities to operate more effectively and efficiently
- Partner with internal teams to build, communicate and maintain policies, guidelines, and procedures within the company
- Review the current operation flow, recommend and work with your Manager to set up new processes to streamline and improve the customer experience, hospitality, operations, etc.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned to meet business needs
- Passionate and believes in Preface’s mission and vibes
- Fluent in both written and verbal English
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to adjust to different situation
- Self-motivated and driven, used to being in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Customer service and/or sales experience a plus
We welcome both Full-time or Part-time applicants!
For Part-time applicants, we hope you will be able to commit for a minimum of 3 days per week.