POPA-RED is all about KOLs! We are an Influencer Relationship Management (IRM) and analytics platform based in Hong Kong. With more than 50,000 influencers across top social media platforms such as Instagram and Xiao Hong Shu, our company offers comprehensive insights for the budding e-commerce merchant, SMEs, and brand marketers to making decisions about which KOL (Key Opinion Leaders) they should engage as part of their overall digital marketing strategy.
Our goal is to allow marketers to easily create influencer campaigns to drive sales to their goods and services. We found that many of our clients began to ask about this and believe Influencer Marketing is a trend that is here to stay.
You will be working in an extremely flexible work environment at the Hong Kong Science Park and have a lot of autonomy in making decisions. You will be given tasks that require your research skills to solve.
Hi there, this is Chris from the Popared team sharing with you we're looking for a Software Engineer!
Popared is an Influencer Marketing Platform that helps brands and KOLs connect to simplify the influencer marketing process. We allow marketing personnel to comb through relevant influencers and compare their KPIs in order to make an informed decision who they should choose to represent their brand. On the other hand, influencers can easily see what opportunities are available and let brands know they are interested in collaborating.
We're now looking for a Software Engineer to join our small team where you will have a high degree of autonomy to solve problems and be a part of our journey. Currently, we're located at the Hong Kong Technology Science Park where tons of Early Stage technology companies are incubating.
- Develop our social media engine
- Possess a Bachelor or a higher degree
- High agree of autonomy to get the job done
- Assist in planning, conducting and promoting deep learning activities and projects
- Assist in data collection/analysis, records management, and report/documentation compilation
- Building and applying data analysis algorithms (data mining, machine learning, natural language processing, sentiment analysis, text mining, etc.) to analyze large amounts of data
- Designing, architecting and developing solutions leveraging big data technology (Hadoop, Spark, etc.)
- Perform data and error analysis; cleaning and validating data for uniformity and accuracy
- Executing analytical experiments methodically to help to identify business opportunities, performing market and competitive analysis and solving various problems
- Analyzing data for trends and patterns; interpreting data with a clear business objective
- Documentation of the design and testing SDLC (System Development Life Cycle)
- Degree holder in Data Science, Computer Science or Software/Computing/Electronic Engineering or related disciplines, higher degree is preferable
- Solid experience in Data Analytics, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- With strong programming skills, skilled use of deep learning tools TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe, Theano, etc.
- Hands-on experience in programming languages, for example Java, OpenCV and/or Python etc.
- Hands-on experience in Natural language processing or data visualization project will be an added advantage
- With strong innovation and independent research and development ability
- Be mature, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- With passion, positive attitude and good business acumen