OneAston specialises in the implementation and development of technology for financial institutions. We are looking for motivated professionals to join our fast growing and successful organizations to forge a career in the growing wealth management technology sector.
We experienced 80% growth last year and are rapidly expanding our consultancy teams worldwide, setting footprints across Asia Pacific, Europe and North Americas. We are now one of the fastest growing financial IT services company, that offers its clients with the best innovative and tech expertise to bring their projects to success. In line with our expansion plan, we are looking for creative, entrepreneurial and tech-driven individuals who are looking to develop their career to join our talented team.
With our corporate head office based in Singapore and offices in Hong Kong, Australia and the Philippines, OneAston is established as an Asian based financial IT services company dedicated to the delivery of quality wealth management solutions.
Our mission is to provide value added function and services to leading industry software platforms and in-house solutions across the wealth management industry.
Backed by an experienced management team, a wide knowledge of the local markets, agility and creative solutions, OneAston is helping many financial institutions extend the value of the investment they receive from their wealth platforms and keep pace with the ever changing competitive landscape.
The founders and key members of the OneAston team have spent extensive time operating in the Wealth Management and Private Banking markets. Our team has worked extensively on the implementation of Wealth Management solutions for large international and regional banks alike. OneAston is currently engaged on wealth management projects across Asia and therefore is in a unique position to provide consultancy services based on long term practical experience with current project exposure.
A Marketing and Communications Executive ensures smooth workflow of marketing, advertising, manage internal and external communications. His/ Her expertise allows him/ her to allocate company resources to maximize collaboration, efficiency and creativity in the building and maintenance of consistent branding or corporate identity across marketing and public relations channels. He/ She is also responsible for staying up to date on industry trends.
• Implements marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and industrial recognition for the organization
• Community management on key social medias: definition of an editorial strategy on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
• Supports Business Development Directors in organizing and managing client events and press releases
• Manages organization’s website and online content strategy
• Creates marketing materials: presentations, templates, goodies and flyers
• Defines a strong and well-processed internal communication: emailing strategy and newsletter
• Organizes and manages events for internal staff including quarterly staff meetings, team building, after work, and sports events
• Oversees the annual communication and event budget and ensuring its use is fully maximized
• Defines and implements a Corporate and Social Responsibility Policy
• Degree in Marketing Communications, Marketing, Business Management or equivalent
• 3 years relevant experience in Corporate Communication, Marketing and Event Management
• Highly professional with excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong ability to manage multiple priorities and projects locally and overseas
• Self-driven, motivated and independent individuals preferred
• Experience in FinTech or IT Services company will be an advantage
Think you're the perfect fit for us? Please click the "Want to Visit" button to apply!