Ng Li Ying
WerkDone automates and optimizes processes with solutions to quickly and intelligently transform the way businesses are managed. We enhance employees' experience and build business agility by transforming key processes that integrate businesses.
We utilize Process Automation, Digital Forms, Advance Workflows and Predictive AI - these new world technologies streamline the most traditional systems of records in the least invasive way.
We revolutionize businesses by leveraging on the output of data intelligence to gain crucial business insights never seen before.
Solving customers’ challenges is a way of being, at WerkDone. All of us at WerkDone live and breathe to unearth the choicest techno-solution to serve this means.
We value our people. We empower them to tap into their talents and aspirations for the good of the society, company and themselves.
Our brand represents resourcefulness, authenticity and warmth our customers will experience with WerkDone’s products and services.
We help clients to evolve raw data to rich platform more effectively and growth focused.
We celebrate our employees - things that are important to them, and their achievements. We offer meaningful and challenging work.
We facilitate and encourage employees to drive their own development through constant learning and re-inventing themselves to the disrupted world.
Regardless the size of challenge, level of difficulty or geolocation, WerkDone modus operandi is to get it done.
We are seeking an experienced Business Development Consultant to help us transform the way companies manage their operations with our smart business and HR processes automation solutions. This new member will work closely with our COO and product team to identify market opportunities and chart the roadmap for our business growth.
Your goals for the company will be charted together with the management team and your responsibilities will include the following:
- Build a strategy for inbound and demand generation on top of our existing sales and marketing efforts to engage prospects
- Tie up strategic partnerships and nurture key account targets to grow sales pipeline
- Define our sales plans by being a product expert and by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Develop and execute the winning strategies to increase our sales funnel and close deals effectively
- Optimise our sales process and operations for maximum efficiency in implementation of different contracts
- Provide strong account management and customer success and loyalty
- Create and present detailed reports for upper management
Our team works closely to support one another and what it takes to succeed will include the following:
- You are an established business development experience (>5 years) with strong track record in enterprise sales and account management
- You understand “modern” sales strategies and able to lead required transformation
- You are a critical thinker, problem solver and thought leader
- You are an outstanding public speaker and presenter to represent our company and mission
- You possess strong interpersonal skills to network effectively and manage key stakeholders at senior levels
- You are independent and driven to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- You will be appreciative of our team and work culture and are bold to become a champion for our company and mission
Call to action:
- It would be great if you have testimonials from former clients or partners as part of your application.
- We welcome you to join our mission and bring the Future of Process here today.
Before you click on 'I'm Interested' to apply, make sure your Wantedly profile is complete. We look forward to meeting you!