Zeal group of companies (collectively Zeal Group) is a business portfolio of the parent company Zeal Holdings Limited, comprising regulated financial institutions and fintech companies specializing in multi-asset liquidity solutions in regulated markets backed by proprietary technology.
Founded by a group of veteran traders with decades-long experience in the industry who not only share appreciation for the complexity the world of financial trading itself may present but also have the expertise and commitment to change, Zeal has a deep-rooted existential reason and has set its goal to deliver multi-asset trading services of next level to retail and institutional investors alike.
Our mission is to provide global traders and institutions with access to the world’s largest and most liquid market by offering innovative multi-asset trading platforms, advanced trading tools, hiring excellent experts and professionals, meeting strict financial standards and striving for the best online trading experience.
ZFX has 300+ talented personnel with 8 offices across Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
Manage SEM and paid social projects including target audience identifying, campaign ad development, performance analysis, testing, execution, optimizing and reporting
- Responsible to plan and execute company’s digital marketing strategy
- Responsible for acquiring and growing leads from all possible digital touchpoints
- Drive digital marketing efficiencies and reach through continuous localized communication testing (A/B)
- Work with regional teams on paid media, programmatic display and search localized requirements
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of analytics tools
- Generating reports of all digital marketing campaigns, access against goals (KPIs and ROI);
- Produce multi-channel marketing campaigns with consistent branding to targeted markets across the user funnel;
- Manage end to end successful digital marketing campaigns, from ideation to media planning to optimization of landing page and user funnels;
- Ensure campaign materials can strike a balance between managing user experience, client-satisfaction on maximizing outcome and reducing company risk.
- 1 - 2 years of relevant experience in Digital and Performance Marketing role;
- Digital Savvy and strong motivation and enthusiasm to drive the day-to-day marketing & analysis processes;
- Experience in Forex/CFD/Cryptocurrency trading services /Online trading platform/Fintech industry would be a plus;
- Experience in or understand SEA markets related marketing tools/marketing channels is a plus;
- Exposure to key digital tools such as Google analytics, Google Ads, Search Console, Paid social media and App marketing tools etc;
- Detail oriented, fluent in English, excellent communication skill and analytical reporting writing skills;
- Manage agencies to executive a best in class user acquisition activity.
Think you're the perfect fit for us? Please click the "Want to Visit" button to apply!