Noble Storm is a data driven eCommerce BVI company founded in 2016 based in Hong Kong. As a multi-national e-commerce company target on B2C business, our offices has been expanded to Taiwan and Philippine with over 500 employees.
Our international eCommerce business is working with famous online platforms such as Shopify and Facebook, Google, Instagram etc. We provide quality products to customers in over one hundred countries by consolidating the process of supply chain, analysing Ads and customer data, fine tuning our creatives and sales funnels.
In 2019, Noble Storm has grown rapidly with a group of well-trained digital marketing experts. Our elite teams drive sales record of 9 figures USD with the help of big data analysis and innovative creatives production. Sales Excellence Awards were presented by Paypal to our company for our outstanding performance in 2018 and 2019.
With our rapid business expansion, we cordially invite high caliber individuals to be part of our family.
YOUR FUTURE, YOUR CHOICE!
Let's STORM the world together!
JOIN US NOW
IF YOU ARE:
● 2019 - 2020 graduate with a strong passion in Digital Marketing industry
● Energetic, out of the box thinking, creative personality with “can do” attitudes
● Strong problem solving skills, proactive, Self-motivated, independent and result driven
● Humble to embrace better ideas, eager to make improvement, open to challenges and possibilities
● Good presentation and communication skills (both spoken and written English & Cantonese)
● Extensive knowledge in Adobe Suite programs (PS, PR, AE, AI, etc)
● Knowledge in social media analysis such as Facebook and Google Analytics will be an advantage
YOU WILL BE DOING:
● Coordinate and perform video concept design and editing of different products' marketing collateral in various eCommerce social media platforms for global markets
● Create attractive contents
● Support in post-video production if necessary
● Provide analysis and derive insights that can drive revenue & profit
● Perform other ad hoc tasks as assigned
● Fun, Young & Energetic working environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment-related purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.
**Please enclose your work portfolio for consideration.**
Think you're the perfect fit for us? Please click the "I'm interested!" button to apply!