We are an AI translation company that provides end-to-end translation solutions for financial institutions. We believe AI translation technology improves client relations via more efficient localization of communications.
Our mission is to help financial institutions translate content at scale.
We are a Hong Kong government-funded AI company with headquarters in Silicon Valley and Hong Kong. We focus on the development of NLP and machine learning technology for financial and legal sectors.
Our flagship offering is an AI-assisted professional document translation platform. We also advise on all matters relating to understanding and taking advantage of NLP to improve different facets of your business operations.
TranslateFX develops AI translation technology specifically for financial and legal institutions. The company develops AI models and workflow tools for clients of all sizes. We believe humans always play and important part of the process and our tools reduce the time and costs of translation by 60% or more.
We are looking for a self motivated and high performing startup Sales Director. The candidate's role includes client acquisition, setting up demonstration appointments with key executives and developing a sales pipeline. The Sales Director will initiate key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans.
A successful candidate should bring at least 10-15+ years of technology sales leadership experience and the ability to recruit and develop a team. The Sales Director will network with and prospect financial institutions to generate and convert sales leads. They should understand how to build complex, profitable, multi year software/services agreements within large corporate/enterprise accounts.
Experience selling into the finance community and/or experience with clients with ongoing translation needs will have a major advantage.
- A self-starter who can generate sales leads by cold calling, emailing, networking and leveraging existing contacts
- Creative, ethical, mission-driven, with a start-up mentality
- Relationship building and management with key decision makers
- Experience developing/managing a complex, lengthy sales process
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Fluency in English and Chinese
- Work with executive team to develop a strategy & tactical plans and execute on those plans to deliver growth
- Manage sales pipeline to achieve sales targets and drive successful results
- Generate and convert sales leads through cold calling, email, chat and networking
- Build local ecosystem, including partnerships to drive brand awareness
- Build market share and revenue
- Work closely with internal product and marketing teams for prospect and client engagement
- Recruit and develop a team of sales representatives
- Remote work
- Freedom to design your own sales processes and run your own operation
- High commission rate
- Unlimited commissions, no cap
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Commission