RaSpect is an AI-powered predictive inspection company for architecture. Our mission is to create a safer and smarter society via state-of-the-art technology, including robotics, AI and IoT. We are developing a "brain" of inspection for engineers, architects, and surveyors around the world, commi...
RaSpect is an AI building inspection company that received a seed investment from Alibaba Venture Capital in 2018. Co-developed by Alibaba Group, Sensetime Group and Hong Kong Science and Technology Park, it has become one of the key companies in the HKAI Lab. We are developing a brain for building inspection which improving the safety of architectures and reduce the economic loss and human life.
Our mission is to create a safer, smarter society through AI inspection technology.
Through the use of satellite data for macroscopic inspection, micro-detection by using built-in IoT sensors, and automatic inspection through drones, after a comprehensive analysis of the above data, it can effectively assess the potential risks of architectures and calculate the degree of damage. In general, our solutions not only provide more accurate detection and analysis than traditional practices but also save more than 50% of the time and cost.
• Structural integrity, Material Deterioration Cracks, Corrosion detection
• Automated remote inspection of pipes, drums and vessels. Unmanned NDT Inspection
• Simulation, Performance Model, Parametric Analysis
IoT 24x7 Inspection
• Reduced Machine Downtime, Increased Safety, Data-driven Inspection
Who we are looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Engineering, Civil Engineering, Building Services Engineering or related field
- 3+ years relevant working experience (preferred)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Proactive, self-initiative at work
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
What to do?
- Dedicated in the sales & marketing team to carry out marketing and sales activities, including prepare business proposals and tender/contract documents, Sales presentation
- Prepare sales quotations in line with the company pricing policy and the environment of the project.
- Work experience in sales of AI, technology or related industries is preferred.
- Identify and seek new projects or potential partner relevant to work.
- Promote products through detailed arguments mentioning technical specifications.
- Provide answers to partner/customer questions about our product, servicing, and other technical aspects of the products as well as relevant training
- Provide feedback to the team as well as R&D for process or product improvement
- Conduct sales presentations to clients involved in targeted projects
- Understand market needs through a comprehensive market analysis
- Co-ordinate with the manufacturers/contractors to provide good services to customers
- Closely communicate and work with Operational Engineers to facilitate the deliverable of projects.
- Establish and maintain a general lobbying presence within different parties, including but not limited to Government Authority, Public Entities, Listed companies, external technical partners, key influencers such as university professors, etc.