We are Osome; a digital Corporate Service Provider that breaks away from the Norm. We have experienced an exciting period of growth and to continue this trajectory, we are constantly searching for talented individuals to join our team.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual; either experienced, or have reached the top of the junior level and looking to drive the growth of the corp sec function for us in Hong Kong. Have the ability to mould the function while adhering to Singapore best practices.
Join us and be part of the winning team !
Here at Osome, we provide an inclusive and collaborative environment, offering a promising career plan for our employees. You can expect to be rewarded for your contribution.
● To provide full suite of corporate secretarial services to our clients
● Assist in the incorporation of new companies, preparing documents, updating of corporate records and statutory filings
● Ensure all statutory rules and regulatory requirements are met
● Coordination with accountants and auditors to facilitate compliance
● Any other corporate ad-hoc jobs as required
● At least 3 – 5 years of company secretarial experience
● HKICS or ICSA qualified company secretary
● Diploma/ Advanced Diploma/ Degree in relevant field, Business Administration, Business Management or related discipline
● Relevant experience in corporate secretarial firms
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills; team player
● Self-motivated and proactive; able to work independently and meticulously under tight deadlines
● Knowledge of Hong Kong Immigration/ Work permit matters will be an added advantage
● Experience in working with Notary public as well as working with bankers to set up bank accounts for clients.
● Join a hyper fast growing company
● Experience the most exciting growth phase of a start-up first-hand – we are on an exponential growth path and providing each individual opportunity to change the way we do things
● Be on the forefront of development when it comes to accounting best practices
● Work closely with our tech team to help shape the face of accounting work in the future
● International environment
● Competitive renumeration package; 18 days annual leave, dental, medical, Specialist and hospitalisation coverage.
● Permanent/ Part time roles available
Think you're the perfect fit for us? Please click the "I'm interested!" button to apply!