What we want to achieve
#1 of digital live experience and entertainment
A journey of interactive and immersive virtual live experience
A hub to nurture and implement unreal creativities for showcase/conferences/exhibition
A lab to integrate up-to-date technologies for traditional entertainment business
A platform that vanish geographical and generational boundaries
Although you might be wondering, what relationship does a music entertainment company has to a science lab? Collison, activation, trying new things, that's what we are all about! At Kre8, every project we take on will be conducted in the format of an experiment. All our projects are done in the form of an investigation, coming up with our own hypothesis and finding out if it's valid through our researches. I mean, what's the point of repeating what everyone else has already done right? Minecraft concerts, online clubbing, bet you have never heard of these before, have you? We are Kre8- because we create our own games and write our own rules.
Kickstart: We are the trendsetters. Much like the footballer who starts the match with a kickoff, we're about to kick off a bunch of new activities you've never heard of!
Revolution: To revolutionize, we need to change up old mindsets and to bring forward new ideas in our lives.
Entertainment: Our goal is simple, to entertain our audience and even our own team members. Whether if it's through an event, or through music, we aim to bring joy to your everyday lives.
Infinity: There are infinite possibilities of what we are about to create and bring forward to the next decade or even century. We are on our journey to creating more for you.
• Coordinate internal and external resources for the flawless execution of customer projects, ensuring projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress, create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage the relationship with clients, local business parties, teams in PRC, and all relevant stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of project
• Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar qualification
• 5 to 10 years, proven working experience in Project Management
• Experience in working in the digital entertainment or gaming industry will be a plus
• Infrastructure, Managed Services, and IT Outsourcing related project experience will be an advantage
• Equipped with technical skills in IT Infrastructure, Cloud and Managed Services
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, and must be fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in both Chinese and English
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• PRC experience will be a plus
• Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II / ITIL / Public Cloud certification is a plus