Hava is a name of Hebrew origin, means Life. We sincerely hope that our stakeholders can better enjoy their life.
Our service scope includes Workplace Massage, Home Massage, Event Massage...
As a leading onsite massage services provider, Hava strives to nurture a healthier and happier communities and make people entirely enjoy their life.
As a Hong Kong based onsite massage services provider, Hava cares the well- being of our customers, employees and the communities in which they live and work.
-Enhance public awareness on corporate wellness
-Promote healthy living
-Provide voluntary massage regularty to Care and Attention Homes for the Elderly
-Attract retirees and women into the labour market by adopting family friendly policies
-Against high-pressure sales tactics on pre-paid packages
-Family-Friendly Employer (Family-Friendly Employers Award Scheme)
-Happy Company (Happiness at Work Promotional Scheme)
As a professional onsite massage and facials service provider in Hong Kong, Hava strives to and sincerely hope that every of our customers and staff can better enjoy their life.
By operating in accordance with our philosophies, we:
-Serve from the heart
-Continue to re-define industry benchmarks
-Be the clients' and employees' choice
Hava Massage Limited is one of the most scalable onsite massage service provider in Hong Kong. Our company has over 40 massage therapists and our service footprint spreads all over Hong Kong. This growth has been built through the quality of our staff. Their dedication, motivation and enthusiasm to work have made us one of the true success stories. We are looking for talented applicants with enthusiasm and positive service attitude to fill the position below:
Customer Experience Executive
• Handle customers' enquiries, bookings and complaints in a tactful and timely manner
• Liaise and work closely with various stakeholders include but not limited to individual / corporate customers, therapists / beauticians and business partners
• Perform administrative duties such as preparing quotations and invoice
• Support the development work of the company
• Ad hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor
• Work on shift required
• Degree holder in any discipline
• Good command of spoken and written Cantonese, English and Mandarin
• Good command of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Chinese Word Processing
• Experience in social media platform management is an advantage
• Genuine passion for massage and wellness
• Pleasant, cheerful, supportive, good communication skills and enjoy teamwork
• Self-motivated, proactive, attentive to details, be able to work under pressure and can work independently with strong sense of responsibilities
• 5-day work week
• Work from Home
• Supportive and cheerful environment
* Personal data collected will be held in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.