Garage Society is a regional coworking company that brings people, ideas and opportunities together.
We understand that everyone works differently, which is why we help businesses work better by building WorkStyle solutions tailored for them. From teams who want quiet spaces with fewer distractions to businesses that need to showcase their products, we have spaces and experiences to fit their WorkStyle.
By helping people to perform to their strengths, we’re able to make a difference, enabling businesses to stay agile, competitive, and attract talent.
Whichever way you prefer to work, Garage Society has a WorkStyle solution for you.
Our purpose is to empower businesses by bringing people, ideas and opportunities together. Through our community-centric approach, we help catalyse growth, collaboration and innovation to create value for everyone.
Understanding needs and connecting them to workspaces is one thing we do well, giving each Garage location its own sense of place. With place being the stage for the overall experience, we integrate programming and people to catalyse success to our community.
This innovative mix is the engine of Garage Society's unique community-centric approach. From our personalised member experience to L&D and events, it’s this blend that creates a community unique to us; Garage Society.
As the Assistant Community Manager at Garage Society, we expect you to take charge of your operation. You will be responsible for making sure that the service provided at Garage Society exceeds the expectation of all members at all times. The following are the key responsibilities of our Assistant Community Manager:
CS & Operations
• Ensure top-level customer service is provided by all staff members and proactively drive for continuous improvement
• Space management including maintenance and liaison with building management
• Be responsible for the running and coordination of events as well as other projects
• Management and training for support staff members
Business/admin support including:
• Take charge of location invoicing and billing
• Support the business team on client visits and renewals
• Secretarial and administrative support as required
• Build the relationship with members and identify their needs and wants so that we can provide relative support
• Plan and organise community events for members on a regular basis
• University degree or above
• 3-5 work experience, prior experience in the service or hospitality sector will be an advantage
• A team player who is willing to learn and take on new challenges
• Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, multi-tasking and communication skills
• Strong sense of responsibility, adaptability and an eye for detail
• Enjoy interacting with people and being a part of a multicultural and international work environment
• Presentable and with a pleasant personality
• Familiar with MS Word and Excel (basic accounting knowledge will be an advantage)
• MUST speak fluent English and Cantonese. Mandarin an advantage
Think you're the perfect fit for us? Please click the "I'm Interested" button to apply!