Farmacy HK is one of the 1st agriculture-properties technology companies in Asia creating Smart Mobile Farms with full remote-control capabilities for highly urbanised cities and agri-focused places. Founded in 2018, we carry the mission of “Enabling Ecological Farming of Safe and Fresh Produce Right in the Heart of the City” by building decentralised Smart Mobile Farms. We are the proud winner of the AsiaProp Tech (2018) and the grand finalist of the HKU DreamCatchers (2018).
With the hands-on guidance from our Scientific and Business Advisory Board, we combine technological expertise with social responsibility. We strive to provide sustainable solution to mitigate global ecological trauma i.e. habitat and nature damage from deforestation and rapid urbanisation. Our pioneering technology helps save 90% more water compared to traditional farming, retain 25%-50% more nutrients than packaged produce and improve food safety with zero pesticides.
We enable supermarkets, restaurants, hotels and clubhouses, schools and households to farm 100+ safe and affordable crops with our pioneering indoor farming technology - with full automation and modular system that can be tailored to clients’ needs. We have served 20+ Michelin star restaurants, major conglomerates, green grocery chains and secondary schools. With the firm support of these entities, we are working towards becoming the global game changer for the complete food cycle.
• Promote indoor hydroponic farming and its products in retail stores
• Observe and identify customer needs when they are buying products. Promote products and interact with customers
• Pack products under company standards, conduct a series of routine inspections and submit sales reports regularly
• Conduct regular market surveys to assist the team in reviewing and determining prices, marketing strategies, product improvements, etc.
• Well-organized and skilful in communication and interpersonal skills
• Good command of spoken Cantonese and basic conversation in English with customers
• Good promotion skills to serve customers first
• Experience in sales and customer service is preferred
• Need to receive training after entering the job
• Working on Saturday and Sunday is highly preferred