HandyRehab (Zunosaki) is a Hong Kong-based robotic technology venture founded in 2015. With a focus to tackle the problem of healthcare accessibility and improve the quality of life of the disabled, the start-up designs and develops affordable robotic products for physical rehabilitation. By empowering community healthcare service providers with affordable solutions, we enhance therapists’ productivity and improve the quality of life of the disabled.
We strive to tackle the problem of healthcare accessibility by developing affordable robotic device for rehabilitation.
HandyRehab is an alumnus of the HKSTP IncuTech, SoInSoGood and SOW Asia, and is currently supported by the SIE Fund.
With years of R&D in the robotics and sensor technologies, we are spearheading our first product – HandyRehab – a lightweight and a wireless robotic glove that is patented and clinically proven to assist stroke rehabilitation to up to 90% of full motor control. With an approachable consumer-grade model, the emphasis is on selling this cutting-edge product at affordable pricing levels to make technology work for all.
As a Sales Executive, you will:
• Arrange appointments with medical professionals (private practices, elderly homes, etc.) and hospital medical teams to introduce our company’s cutting-edge technology products as well as medical products we distribute.
• Drive sales among existing accounts and bring in new customers from HA hospitals, private hospital and non-profit organisations to meet sales target.
• Conduct products demonstration to those users.
• Supporting our team in marketing planning including event management, seminar coordination and other marketing support.
• Working closely with our Sales Manager and Co-founder.
• Supported by a team of experienced engineers, product designers and market experts.
• Promoting our cutting-edge robotic products, including robotic exoskeleton and service robots.
• Tech savvy
• A dynamic yet patient “hunter” personality
• Willing to learn and have passion in medical field
• Good command of spoken & written English, Mandarin & Cantonese
• 1 – 3 years of working experience
• Experience in sales in medical/ healthcare field will be a plus
• Local travelling is essential, occasional overseas travel may be required
Think you're the perfect fit for us? Please click the "I’m interested!" button to apply!