EventXtra on a mission to help event organizer and manager to cut cost and time through replacing labor-intensive task by mobile technology and make it extremely accessible everywhere.
We provide one stop event softwares, including checkin system, participant management, event engagement, instant polling, instant feedback and post event networking with accessible prices and easy-to-use functionality for all phone users.
We have served more than 3,000,000 event guests and 10,000 events for companies and organizations including Apple, Alibaba, Economist, Web Summit, RISE, Deloitte, HKTDC, HK Gov, Cyberport, Hong Kong Science Park.
At EventXtra - We Make Your Event Priorities Our Core Priority. Founded in 2014 by technical geniuses and event professionals, we offer unprecedented, global event solutions:
- 10 languages, multiple currencies
- 10+ payment gateways and software integrations
- extremely intuitive and engaging user interface
- 700+ customers, 5000+ events, 3M+ registrations
- in-house 24/7, 365 days customer support by event and software experts
- 96+% customer retention
- Hong Kong ICT Award Winner, Hong Kong Best Start Up Company Award, China Bang Award, Winner
- Top 15 TechCrunch China Award
The ideal candidate will be able to appropriately identify the needs of both new and current customers in order to aid customers in their success using our product. This will be done by developing an appropriate level of communication with clients and internal team members to better understand and mitigate any issues the customers may face.
- Work cross-functionally within the company to communicate with all stakeholders in customers' success
- Create and maintain relationships with customers to better understand and achieve their needs
- Perform initial needs assessment and identify prospects pain points to determine how EventXtra’s solutions could address those needs.
- Make visits to our customers to identify opportunities for growth within our platform
- Maintain accurate records of all activities in CRM and promote database cleanup and hygiene through regular and ongoing maintenance activities
- Accountable for meeting or exceeding monthly qualified objectives and quotas
- Establish a trusted partnership to ensure customer's overall satisfaction with our products
- Previous account management experience
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client-facing role
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (verbal, written, and active listening)
- Japanese native
- Team-oriented with ability to succeed in an ever-changing, entrepreneurial environment