HULA (Thehula.com) is an e-commerce consignment platform for the resell of designer womenswear, selling over 5000 pieces in mostly new or never worn conditions, across 1000 brands from Isabel Marant to Chanel. We have just launched our very first pre-owned warehouse in Hong Kong, so now have an off and online experience, where we host monthly events. As well as helping the environment with fashion sustainability, HULA also donate 5% of our net profits to partnered charities. If you would like to be part of a dynamic start up with a relaxed, fun and energetic team - we look forward to meet you!
HULA is a sustainable fashion community, helping the planet - one sale at a time. HULA benefits the seller, the buyer, the environment and someone who needs our help!
We have a Butler Service where we do all the hard work for our consigners - from collection, listing, uploading, storage and communicating with buyers - so our sellers dont have to lift a finger!
We are looking for an Operations Manager to join our exciting start up! They must be organised and love problem-solving, creating better workflows and managing a team and generally manage the flow of inventory. At HULA everyone is very hands-on, however its a really fun team to be part of!
This person must:
- Be able to lead a small team that are handling all the consignment inventory (clothing, shoes, bags, accessories) for sale at HULA
- Help the team get organised, set to-do lists and goals, spreadsheets where necessary
- Be the gate-keeper of production times and schedules
- Work with our Photographer to ensure items are photographed and uploaded online
- Be able to check descriptions and pricing for products
- Be able to reply to seller emails and queries about their products
- Hire interns, staff when required and to a set given budget
- Think of clever ways to save time and cost-cut
- To be very organised and like the challenge to get tidy
- Be technology-savvy, we will want to be implementing technology to assist production
Skills & experience
- A fashion background would be preferred, maybe previously working in fashion production
- To have knowledge or interest in luxury fashion will be helpful
- Must be creative and have out-of-the-box thinking
- To have good spoken and written English (Cantonese and Mandarin would be a bonus)
- 1+ year(s) relevant experience is perfect!
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered ⚠️