Decathlon HK is 70 city sport teams managing autonomously their community offline and online.
In every country where we are present, we share the same strong and unique company culture, reinforced by our two values: Vitality and Responsibility.
At Decathlon Hong Kong, we are all delighted sports people who have turned our passion into our job, which is to "make sports accessible for the many in Hong Kong".
We believe that Decathlon can improve lives through sports, by making sport more accessible. It's what we want to bring to Hong Kong. Our ambition is to be part of Hong Kong sports communities. We are obsessed by Sport Users satisfaction that is why we decided to put sport at the Core of our Organisation.
At Decathlon Hong Kong, we are building projects that improve lives through sport. We place innovation and technology at the heart of our activities: from research to retail, including design, production and logistics.
In our quest to make sports accessible to the many in Hong Kong, we aim to engage sportsmen communities with our innovative business model.
Every teammate plays a vital part in making sure we know and anticipate sport’s user needs and new trends to deliver all the advice and equipment to enjoy their sport, no matter what. We are a vibrant team and live by a “work hard, play hard” ethic.
Decathlon, a stage where talents meet. Our employees are happy and proud to be a part of it because of Decathlon' shared value and its ambition towards making sports accessible to the many. Each of our teammate is the opinion leader of their sports, when they come together, Decathlon is not only a retail store but a leader in coaching the Sport Users towards a healthy lifestyle. The harmonious environment allows us to work hard in connecting with our Sport Users. This is how Decathlon is different from traditional retail store. We would like to see more and more Sport Users being friends of Decathlon.
As a pivotal member to our marketing team, you will help spread our brand tone of voice across Hong Kong. Not only will you create, develop and pitch PR ideas for the Hong Kong market, you will also plan and manage all public relations and editorial aspects. By building and enhancing relationships with the press and celebrities, you will be a key ambassador and the voice of Decathlon, negotiating the best possible coverage for our brand, and also ensuring the most effective buy and usage of the public relations samples.
• Public relations strategy
• Develop and execute public relations strategies to strengthen awareness amongst sports market and the publicity for Hong Kong market
• Manage and execute the press release creation process from concept to completion
• Shape our PR standards and ensure press release content reflect consistently and positively the brand image and company ideals
• Analyse brand tracking, market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape
• Provide PR guidance and supervision to internal and external parties
PR campaigns, press release and media relationship management:
• Plan, write, produce, and distribute press releases, stories, memos, videos, and other products from all types of campaigns across channels including magazines, websites, digital media, influencers, and communities in Hong Kong
• Responsible for media enquiries and requests for PR information, arrangements of photo-shooting
• Identify, pitch, and execute media opportunities and maintain strong relationships with trade and consumer media in Hong Kong
• Prepare, organise and launch PR events and provide logistical support
Data and budget management:
• Track, analyse, and report on the effectiveness of public relations and editorial results, and to identify areas of improvement
• Develop and monitor the public relations budget for the region
• Manage sample buy and to monitor overall sample arrangements for the region
• Perform other regional projects as assigned
What you bring
• Passion about sports
• Bachelor Degree or above in Marketing, Journalism, PR/Communications or related discipline
• Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in Public Relations and/or Communications field, sports market will be an advantage
• Strong connections with mainstream, lifestyle, sports and consumer media in Hong Kong
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin, proficient in French will be an advantage
• Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong multi-tasking skills and able to work under pressure
• Strong business planning/analysis and management reporting experience preferred
• Good understanding of sports brands or retail industry will be an advantage
• Proficient in MS applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Candidates from agencies will be an advantage
• Self motivated, creative thinking and highly committed with positive attitude
• Immediate available is preferred
Click “I’m interested” to apply! Remember to fill in your profile and upload your CV!
⚠️Remember to fill in your profile and upload your CV！Empty profile WILL NOT be considered