Agnus Consulting is headquartered in Hong Kong, with offices in Shanghai and Oxford. We deliver leadership development and executive coaching to clients around the world. We work with a global network of associates who share values, methods, and approaches. We prize “servant leadership”, as reflected in our name (Agnus is the Latin word for lamb, a traditional symbol of servant leadership).
Our team members typically bring decades of experience and have personally held line
responsibility, for example as CEOs or business unit leads.
Our people are certified coaches and facilitators who are accredited in a number of
assessment tools such as The Leadership Circle, MBTI, Hogan Assessment which we
often use to deepen awareness.
Agnus Consulting serves clients globally on topics of strategy, leadership and enterprise
transformation. With servant leadership spirit, we collaborate closely with clients to grow
leadership capacity to further the strategic goals of the organization and help the
individual leader thrive.
Value-driven, we know that our success is the results of our clients’ success. We
perform our work from the vantage point of top management, with a deep
understanding of functional and sector characteristics. We seek to build trust-based
relationships with our clients. Together, we strengthen our sense of purpose, overcome
the fears that get in the way, and unleash the potential of peak performance – both at
the personal and at the collective level.
✅ The job content will include...
• Designing, managing and delivering leadership development programs for organizations in the public, private and social sectors
• Engaging with clients confidently and professionally to understand their personal aspirations and needs for their organization – many of our clients are senior professionals from world class organizations
• Undertaking other responsibilities depending on the firm’s need and your interest, e.g. admin, research, knowledge capital creation, reputation building, recruiting, etc.
You will be joining a global network of practitioners to support leaders in building impactful organizations. We expect you to be keen to learn and embrace challenges which will help you grow professionally and make a positive impact in society.
✅We look for people who...
• Are final year students or graduates of top universities with an outstanding record of
academic achievements in the TOP 10%, demonstrating a track record of excellence
and commitment (Master’s degree preferred. All majors welcome.)
• Are good at quantitative and analytical structured thinking
• Have strong ownership and really own the tasks s/he is responsible for
• Have a passion for personal development/leadership development (e.g. executive
coaching, learning and organizational development)
• Have curiosity and an open mind with eagerness to learn and grow
• Are based in Hong Kong, and willing to travel, mainly within Asia
• Have professional capabilities in English and Mandarin. Cantonese skill is a plus
You need to be a team player who is eager to work with a small, rapidly growing team to shape a new organization. You must be able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where you can contribute to growing the impact of our service. Above all, you need to have character: total integrity, professionalism and an attitude of servant leadership.
• A firm that is enjoying great success and healthy growth
• A non-hierarchical and entrepreneurial working environment where you can take charge of your own work
• A team culture that supports your growth by constantly putting you out of your comfort zone, with guidance, regular feedback, support, psychological safety and space for you to shape your own path
• An opportunity to change the world by working with the most senior people in leading organizations to raise their self-awareness, their ability to inspire others and their ability to lead forcefully
• An attractive remuneration package depending on your level of experience, your track record and your impact
Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered