With one foot in the world of education and the other in technology, Preface aims to nurture and empower those with a passion to teach to suit the ever changing learning landscape around the world with our new educational product - Preface NOMAD.
Preface NOMAD reimagines a new classroom setting outside a traditional classroom and explores an environment that enables learning and teaching without physical limits or boundaries. All teachers will undergo a comprehensive training program provided by the certified MIT Trainers from Preface.
Since 2014, PREFACE has focused on providing education solutions to those that feels disconnected with the traditional learning methods. We believe that the world has improved and evolved at a speed that the education systems failed to match.
Driven by our motto that “There isn’t a thing that cannot be learnt”, PREFACE is here to deliver a solution to the mismatch via technology. We are here to offer a course so personalised that there isn’t a way a learner would be neglected; a curriculum so approachable that any learner would understand, and a delivery method so efficient that no one would say no to.
So don’t get us wrong, we are not just an education centre, but a game-changer and influencer in learning - from the learning spaces, our education Concept Store at Preface Coffee where coffee meets learning, to the course offerings and the new way of learning with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Technology.
We are scaling up quickly, and Preface needs someone to keep the momentum moving! If you are someone who is comfortable working in an agile environment, loves tackling market problem and influencing people, then you’re probably looking at the right job.
Read on if you want to thrive in our game-changing, yet fun and autonomous start-up culture!
We are on the lookout for fun, passionate and hardworking and fun personalities to join our team!
- Prepare and serve Coffee professionally, adhering to our Brand's quality & presentation standards and according to customers' preferences on coffee beans, dairy / sugar ratios etc.
- Prepare and recommend light food items to customers that go along well with Coffee
- Assist with new shop opening in Central
- Deliver high quality & hospitable customer service
- Assist in cashier and stocktake duties
- Manage events or workshops held in the Coffee Shop
- Promote the culture, mission and values of Preface Coffee
- Maintain Coffee Shop presentation including equipment cleanliness
- Maintain all safety and hygiene standards and procedures
- Possess great knowledge about Coffee
- Possess great passion on data-driven coffee concepts
- Minimum of 1 year's coffee experience; Baristas with stronger experience will be considered as Senior Baristas
- Experience working in lifestyle coffee shops or hotels would be an advantage
- Proactive, a team-player and has a great attitude
- Good command of spoken English & Cantonese
- A flexible schedule and is available to work over the weekends
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered ⚠️