Female Entrepreneurs Worldwide (FEW) is one of the Asia’s biggest and premier business platform that aims to connect, inspire and empower women for entrepreneurial success, to scale their business locally and globally. The FEW Academy is known for offering female entrepreneurs and professionals with skills, mindset and network for their personal and business development; while the O2O showrooms of FEW serves as market expansion channels for members to promote and sell their products.
Launched in 2015, Female Entrepreneurs Worldwide (FEW) is an international business platform that aims to broaden female fellow's’ access to resources and support and scale their business locally and globally through offering business networks, masterclasses, sales events and consulting services. FEW currently has operations in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Singapore.
We currently have over 5,000 registered female members and particularly are developing the network in Greater China. From November 2017, we will offer a mobile app where our members can learn business skills and get insider news from industry experts and influencers. The learning topics cover from business, marketing & communications, investment & finance, legal & compliance, technology to lifestyle. Another salient feature is connection. Members will be able to connect and find potential business partners, clients and investors within the FEW networks.
This position requires the ability to create and work on video content so that it is delivered in a timely manner. With a focus on Hong Kong, the video editor intern should also be conscience on FEW's aesthetics/branding and past/current content outside of the local landscape.
* Responsible for creating regular video content
* Responsible for shooting, editing and production
* Communicating with other creatives in brainstorming and developing new ideas
* Must be open to new ideas and enjoy working with a creative team.
* Ability to design a storyboard and work on a production planning
* Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
* Must be familiar with social media tools (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube)
* Creative, independent, detail-minded
* A team-player able to work independently and multi-task under tight schedules
* Experience with lighting and shooting on DSLRs and other HD cameras
If you think you've got what it takes, Click ”I’m interested”! Please provide a brief write-up introducing yourself (fill in your self introduction), and samples of videos you directed and produced (share your portfolio / links)
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered