HULA (Thehula.com) is an e-commerce consignment platform for the resell of designer womenswear, selling over 7000 pieces in mostly new or never worn conditions, across 2000 brands from Isabel Marant to Chanel. As well as selling online, we have launched the very first pre-owned warehouse in Hong Kong in 2019 and recently launched a new boutique on Hollywood Road in Central. If you would like to be part of a sustainable and dynamic start up with a relaxed, fun and energetic team - we look forward to meet you!
HULA provides a service to help you monetise your wardrobe, offer the best edit of designer womenswear for less - whilst helping to save the planet one sale at a time!
Think creatively, welcome change, be positive and think customer-first, but most importantly have fun whilst doing it!
Looking for a part-time sales person who has had fashion experience and know how to sell . We currently have over 5000 pre-owned pieces ranging from Chanel to Theory, so looking for someone who loves to play with fashion. We already have a warehouse in Wong Chuk Hang and will soon open a second location on Hollywood road early March - so will require this person to work subsequently between both, if required. This could either be a part-time or full time role depending on the applicant. Hours and days can be slightly flexible, however working one day over the weekend is required (the store hours on a weekend is 12-6pm).
👉We require this person:
- To be on a roster with other sales staff (Minimum 2-3 days inc. Saturday)
- To help serve customers and assist with their shopping needs
- To help style customers and offer suggestions for alternative items
- To be courteous at all times and ensure we provide a customer-first service.
- To be able to use a simple POS machine and email communication tool (training will be provided)
- To be well organised and ensure all items are merchandised well and tagged
- To be fully fluent in English (as many of our customers are Western). Chinese would be a big bonus.
- To assist with allocating stock between stores
- To occasionally help out during events (out of hours work may be required)
- To work on CRM and data collection, saving customer details properly
- To increase sales and to get VIP customers returning
- To encourage sign-ups from the space to help grow our database
- To not mind 'getting your hands dirty' lifting bags, clothes etc
- To be able to visual merchandise the space
👉Click ”I’m interested” to join our dynamic start up! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered