Chrono24 is one of the leading online marketplaces for luxury watches. Every day, we connect more than 450,000 watch enthusiasts from around the world – across borders and language barriers. A new dimension for watch buyers has begun, and we’re not just following the crowd, but leading at the forefront. More than 2,500 dealers and countless watch collectors use our platform to offer around 450,000 timepieces to customers from all over the globe. We’re growing fast and enjoy pushing ourselves beyond our limits. We’re collaboratively shaping our future with our own hands. With our global approach originating from Karlsruhe, Germany to Hong Kong and New York as our branch offices, we are always on the lookout for creative characters to help us further develop these branch offices. Are you the one we are looking for?
TEAM: What sets us apart?
An inspiring corporate culture, an experienced management team, and the contagious team spirit in our units.
CULTURE: Our goal is to bring trust and transparency to the global luxury watch market. This is also reflected in our corporate culture.
MANAGEMENT: Aside from a love for watches, our management team brings years of experience in successfully operating online marketplaces to the table.
UNITS: Each of our units is unique, but all share one thing: people who are passionate about their work.
Content employees create the best products. Openness and appreciation are key elements of our corporate culture.
We pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment and offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development possibilities.
What you can expect
• Be part of our sales team and accelerate the impact of the team by delivering on all aspects of sales pipeline management and new dealer engagement initiatives in addition to improving sales processes for APAC markets
• Play an important role in planning and executing dealer engagement initiatives with the goal of acquiring leads for the Chrono24 dealer program
• Use KPIs and reports to measure the impact of your initiatives
• Identify pain points and bottle necks in the sales process and proactively work on implementing solutions
• Contribute your own ideas and suggestions in order to further optimize our sales processes
• Perform any additional ad hoc duties
What sets you apart
• Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in marketing and sales management, ideally in a B2B environment
• Have a logical mindset and good at measure outcome based on KPI
• Good communication skills with an approachable personality. Willing to take on responsibilities and able to multi-task
• Good team player and self-motivated
• Self-motivated person to take actions on your own initiative under minimized supervision
• Strong command on written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficient in Japanese is an advantage
• Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams etc.)
• Having passion, creativity and curiosity to learn.
• Working experiences in sales and/or e-commerce is highly preferable
• Don't know much about luxury watches? Don't worry, we'll teach you everything you need to know.
What we offer:
• 5 days work
• 12 days annual leave
• Medical and dental insurance upon completion of probation
• Work-life balance
• Flat hierarchy; fun and energetic working environment
• Ideal workplace for personal growth
• Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate
We’re wired a bit differently, not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. At Chrono24, we pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities. Are you enthusiastic about tackling new challenges that suit your personality and abilities? Perfect! Because as Sales Operation Executive working full time in our office in Hong Kong, you’re able to actively shape our future success.