Founder & CEO
OUR BEGINNING: USING NATURE TO HELP US HEAL
Apart from being a Chinese delicacy, sea cucumbers offer many health benefits that may be the answer to many of the diseases and sickness we see today.
In 2016, Hong Kong sea cucumber experts Mr. Fung and Mr. Sit founded Labway Biotechnology with a mission to harness and deliver the health benefits of sea cucumbers to the world.
FIRST STEP: ANTI-CANCER PROPERTIES OF SEA CUCUMBERS
In 2017, together with the University of Hong Kong, Labway discovered that certain species of sea cucumbers contain unique saponins that are significantly more effective in inhibiting certain cancer cells than others.
Our mission at Labway is to explore and develop the healthy nutrients from sea cucumber in a sustainable manner.
"IT'S JUST THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING GREATER THAN OURSELVES."
Knowing that most people don’t have time to process nor eat sea cucumbers everyday, Labway partnered with the Hong Kong Institute of Biotechnology and developed the SC-3 Sea Cucumbers Capsules, an all natural, saponin containing sea cucumber supplement that allows people to enjoy the health benefits of sea cucumbers in the most convenient manner.
We are looking forward to deliver all the health benefits of sea cucumbers to you in a most sustainable manner.
We are currently seeking a marketing trainee who is willing to take up the challenge in a fast-growing company and interested in start-up operations in the marketing field.
1. Marketing Plans and Operations (60%)
• Plan, strategize the brand of Labway and its supplement, skincare and novel food products
• Develop online and offline marketing plans, copywriting and editing on promotional items and marketing campaigns across all relevant channels
• Manage social media, website, SEO, SEM and review performance
• Assist with product development process including researching pricing, positioning, marketing, and sales strategies
2. Sales Administration and Customer Service (20%)
• Manage online shop platform and assist in daily sales administrative duties
• Develop promotional plans and assist in CRM
3. Creative Support and Design (20%)
• Assist in designing marketing content, including visuals, photos and videos
• Research, plan and design for new product development
• Degree holder or fresh graduates with a major in Marketing, Business Administration, Design, Journalism and Communication or other relevant discipline
• Proficiency in Chinese and English (Writing and speaking)
• Detail-minded, self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility
• Immediate availability is preferred
Good to have:
• A startup mentality (i.e. hands-on and ask questions)
• Design background and proficiency in Adobe Suite
• Experience in social media management, SEO, SEM
• Knowledge, past experience or interest with health supplements/skincare/packaged food products is a plus
Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered