Garage Society HR
Garage Society is a regional coworking company that brings people, ideas and opportunities together.
We understand that everyone works differently, which is why we help businesses work better by building WorkStyle solutions tailored for them. From teams who want quiet spaces with fewer distractions to businesses that need to showcase their products, we have spaces and experiences to fit their WorkStyle.
By helping people to perform to their strengths, we’re able to make a difference, enabling businesses to stay agile, competitive, and attract talent.
Whichever way you prefer to work, Garage Society has a WorkStyle solution for you.
Our purpose is to empower businesses by bringing people, ideas and opportunities together. Through our community-centric approach, we help catalyse growth, collaboration and innovation to create value for everyone.
Understanding needs and connecting them to workspaces is one thing we do well, giving each Garage location its own sense of place. With place being the stage for the overall experience, we integrate programming and people to catalyse success to our community.
This innovative mix is the engine of Garage Society's unique community-centric approach. From our personalised member experience to L&D and events, it’s this blend that creates a community unique to us; Garage Society.
Our Finance and HR Department is looking for a proactive and collaborative individual to join our team to support Finance and HR tasks.
This is a great opportunity for a talented to develop in our fast-growing company with APAC exposure.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and engaging Senior Finance & Administration Manager to join our expanding operations.
This hands-on role will give you the opportunity to take ownership in growing the business to the next level, overseeing all finance and accounting related initiatives for our operations in Hong Kong and Singapore.
What you’ll be doing
- Supervising daily accounting operations (AR, AP & GL)
- Prepare monthly financial reports and analysis
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget and cash flow forecast
- Playing a key role in the group’s financing activities (including but not limited to investment pitches and loan
- Liaise with professional parties such as company secretary, lawyers and auditors;
- HQ-level management and support of operations in other countries
What you’ll need
- Degree holder or above in Accounting, Finance or other related disciplines
- CPA qualification preferred
- At least 6 years’ accounting experience, preferably with work experience in a Big Four Accounting firm
- Proficiency in Xero will be an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially MS Excel, and MS Word
- Detail-oriented with excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English and Cantonese. Mandarin is an advantage
- Be a self-starter with energy to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills who can communicate and negotiate at the highest level
- Positive and proactive work attitude with strong problem-solving skills
- A strong leader who can easily collaborate with teams to ensure set targets and objectives are delivered
- Strong business and strategic skills with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Outgoing, personable and enjoy working in a multi-cultural / international environment
We will also consider candidates who might not meet the full requirements but can show the potential to be a future business leader for the role of Finance & Administration Manager.
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Join our growing team by clicking the "I'm Interested" button to apply and fill in your FULL profile.